The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just wondering though it was i believe rebow who said that(didn't he did this thread before evil futu?). but he said records like first to achieve this or that were maybe impressive, but not records for here, simply because they can't be broken.

DeletedUser

just wondering though it was i believe rebow who said that(didn't he did this thread before evil futu?). but he said records like first to achieve this or that were maybe impressive, but not records for here, simply because they can't be broken.

lol, actually I was the first to make that argument. That may go back to bever's records thread.

DeletedUser22685

They're still records. World record books recognise "first" achievements as well as "highest" achievements.

DeletedUser33353

Errrrrr, I am sure most of the posted records could be beaten if only the people would come and submit them. Not sure I like other peeps posting others peeps records. Reminds me of the intrusive big brother syndrome that has engulfed the world as of late. Now back on topic, when is the over achievers records going to be updated?

DeletedUser16008

Errrrrr, I am sure most of the posted records could be beaten if only the people would come and submit them. Not sure I like other peeps posting others peeps records. Reminds me of the intrusive big brother syndrome that has engulfed the world as of late. Now back on topic, when is the over achievers records going to be updated?

Have to agree here example is Virm knows very well -Neo- has most duels won, in fact he has had this for ages as the record holder. Currently standing at 16333. Easily confirmable but you didnt want to do that now did you ?

Another example of incorrect information, me W1 Total Bounty received
http://prntscr.com/1ls71w

These people you are posting stats of are just world players, sometimes not even friends of yours, If you are going to post someone elses stats as a record then at least make sure it is correct compared to the current one or others stats there. if not you just look like you are posting out of jealousy and/or spite...

DeletedUser

Have to agree here example is Virm knows very well -Neo- has most duels won, in fact he has had this for ages as the record holder. Currently standing at 16333. Easily confirmable but you didnt want to do that now did you ?

Another example of incorrect information, me W1 Total Bounty received
http://prntscr.com/1ls71w

These people you are posting stats of are just world players, sometimes not even friends of yours, If you are going to post someone elses stats as a record then at least make sure it is correct compared to the current one or others stats there. if not you just look like you are posting out of jealousy and/or spite...

bounty received is a mwah achievement, on dako you got a dude who has well over 1 million but thats cos he gives an alive bounty on everyone before he duels em (quite easy to spot by his insane # of bounties offered and total amt of bounties offered)

DeletedUser

bounty received is a mwah achievement, on dako you got a dude who has well over 1 million but thats cos he gives an alive bounty on everyone before he duels em (quite easy to spot by his insane # of bounties offered and total amt of bounties offered)

yeah, i was doing the same when i went for bounty collected achievement. piece of cake to manipulate that record.

DeletedUser16008

Exactly my point guys and not claiming its a record just an example of more and loads of others better than that ;)

DeletedUser19518

In few words.. Zeta-Navy and Fafer. Totally agree with you.
Seems that someone start that achievement. Dont know who is and dont have time to check it. I just post an update of a record. Thats it.

Kruger, you have a point, i didnt check -Neo- stats. He and Hans have both over 30k wins. So i should have.
Kruger, you are also right that not all the stats i post are my friend. For ex. Hans is not. ;)

Apologize also. I have only one account. Cant check other worlds records. I know i should be shame cuz other mates have 4-5 accounts or some are trying to have more and more.
Also i cant check 2517 accounts in world 1. only the mates i know and talk to them.

Kruger, As for your bounty received over 900k. Nice record. We understand. ;)

Kalypso has a point. Maybe we and futu should think again how this will work.
Only in one point you were wrong Krugr. That i am posting out of jealousy and/or spite...
I am an non premium player over 4+ year. Rich to the death. Nr1 exp dueler in world 1. Dont have anything to be jealous for. Just trying to have fun and helping the table of records.
Make me only a favor, Its V.. or ViriM.. not virm. lol

Thanks for your time,

V
$1

..and 100% reasons to remember the name.

neel shah

Is there any record like highest dodges by a non soldier?
Because there is a record for highest damage inflicted by a non dueller?

I got 82 dodges on my character in Arizona which is an advent will post the info later but is it a record?

DeletedUser

Is there any record like highest dodges by a non soldier?
Because there is a record for highest damage inflicted by a non dueller?

I got 82 dodges on my character in Arizona which is an advent will post the info later but is it a record?

Duellers have huge bonus for damage while no one has any extra bonus for dodges (well ok, maybe except worker on WT).

neel shah

wat abt the extra health that soldiers hv due ti which they can take more hits and thus dodge more shots :D

anywayz its okay thats its nt a record bt fr me it is the highest number of dodges!!
82 :D

:)

Thanks for the Reply Fafer a.k.a Srecica ;)

DeletedUser

It's not he highest number of dodges. I've seen workers with over 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.