The West EN Census

asdf124

What I cant believe is the Navajo winning streak, someone gave inno 400€ (and probably more until the event ends) for weapons in Navajo, a very promising world as we all know.
The least amount is possible to be 17280 nuggets excluding if the player had gotten "lucky" and got a 1.5k egg multiple times.

17280 nuggets equate to 160 euros if they get a 125% premium bonus offer.

Annie-Bell

took look at the player chart, just figured should add some comments as some may assume that there is alot of increases (+) in worlds in different level categories and that some worlds increasing. Ofc wish that were true, but likely mainly result of closure of houston, and merging non .en worlds into .en which we dont see the overall decrease. I dont know numbers on non .en worlds. But, for example, houston had about 200 accounts (more or less) which is now negative by -200 as closed and the corresponding +30's and +10's in various worlds consolidated is actually an overall decrease of over 100 accounts (hope that makes sense). There are some accounts that are levelling up but there is also migrated. So keep in mind that what we arent seeing in player generated stats is the (-) stats from closed worlds like w1, non .en, and houston.

Figured would add that in, as someone made comment of increase in some worlds, so from memory only some additional notes:

* w1 closed about 3-ish years ago that had some now 12-14 year accounts and many moved into houston, galv, fb, and idaho .. looking at the idaho over L150 accounts would likely be similar to kansas stats if not for migration, idaho looks different as was 4 year old world at time with 10 year old toons moving. Idaho was closed to houston migration.

* think was denmark server (could be wrong) but saw HUGE increase in AZ about 1-2 years ago (which was nice for AZ), if like closure of w1 and houston, assume that not full community merged over

* Houston had about 200is accounts some time prior to closure, in which about half or less then half moved their accounts (was alot of ff's there so higher levels) and migrated to Dakota, briscoe, fb, Az, or juarez, kansas.

*********************************************************************************************************************
No plans indicated for migration.
Anyways, do understand that there is no plan to migrate worlds for some time, the question of galv closing has been poised, as well as some other worlds (assuming that is what intent of stats for). Know the level 40+ as is defining level eligible for migrations and to exclude bunch of level 1 accounts. The higher levels breakdown was when level cap moved up and concern was impact in shared activity of ff'ing in worlds .. however has proven not to be big impact in some worlds with little ff's. (focus is church, questing, etc)

*********************************************************************************************************************
Nuggets
as for nuggeting and profits, well think inno decides what is profitable. For this particular event was pretty wow'd how many worlds .. at least 9 of them where obviously 1 person or several are nuggetting to either get event gear (incl galv), or the much desired new event gear. Those of us in many worlds saw within first week winning streak of +100 when we did the typical normal event dueling and buying of egg basket. Not a bad thing, but just to state that obv inno feels profitable enough and there are at least 1 or 2 or more people spending quite a bit of nuggets on most worlds, even the slow ones.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Guess would really luv to highlight that it is shrinking (is why wanted to clarify that the + numbers are not actually + numbers in charts) .. and to encourage inno to advertise for this game to bring new players or bring back old players once again.

Annie-Bell

quick correction .. said +/- in some worlds (should of said in category breakdown) - looks like all worlds the level 40+ accounts decreased in all worlds with exception of colo .. that column includes numbers from 2nd and 3rd numbers colums (ie there is 70 players in galv L40-149, 50 between 150-179, 6 that are 180+).

so correction is that chart shows decreased player base overall, what was speaking to was the +increases in the higher level categories.

asdf124

took look at the player chart, just figured should add some comments as some may assume that there is alot of increases (+) in worlds in different level categories and that some worlds increasing. Ofc wish that were true, but likely mainly result of closure of houston, and merging non .en worlds into .en which we dont see the overall decrease. I dont know numbers on non .en worlds. But, for example, houston had about 200 accounts (more or less) which is now negative by -200 as closed and the corresponding +30's and +10's in various worlds consolidated is actually an overall decrease of over 100 accounts (hope that makes sense). There are some accounts that are levelling up but there is also migrated. So keep in mind that what we arent seeing in player generated stats is the (-) stats from closed worlds like w1, non .en, and houston.

Figured would add that in, as someone made comment of increase in some worlds, so from memory only some additional notes:

* w1 closed about 3-ish years ago that had some now 12-14 year accounts and many moved into houston, galv, fb, and idaho .. looking at the idaho over L150 accounts would likely be similar to kansas stats if not for migration, idaho looks different as was 4 year old world at time with 10 year old toons moving. Idaho was closed to houston migration.

* think was denmark server (could be wrong) but saw HUGE increase in AZ about 1-2 years ago (which was nice for AZ), if like closure of w1 and houston, assume that not full community merged over

* Houston had about 200is accounts some time prior to closure, in which about half or less then half moved their accounts (was alot of ff's there so higher levels) and migrated to Dakota, briscoe, fb, Az, or juarez, kansas.

No plans indicated for migration.
Anyways, do understand that there is no plan to migrate worlds for some time, the question of galv closing has been poised, as well as some other worlds (assuming that is what intent of stats for). Know the level 40+ as is defining level eligible for migrations and to exclude bunch of level 1 accounts. The higher levels breakdown was when level cap moved up and concern was impact in shared activity of ff'ing in worlds .. however has proven not to be big impact in some worlds with little ff's. (focus is church, questing, etc)

Nuggets
as for nuggeting and profits, well think inno decides what is profitable. For this particular event was pretty wow'd how many worlds .. at least 9 of them where obviously 1 person or several are nuggetting to either get event gear (incl galv), or the much desired new event gear. Those of us in many worlds saw within first week winning streak of +100 when we did the typical normal event dueling and buying of egg basket. Not a bad thing, but just to state that obv inno feels profitable enough and there are at least 1 or 2 or more people spending quite a bit of nuggets on most worlds, even the slow ones.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Guess would really luv to highlight that it is shrinking (is why wanted to clarify that the + numbers are not actually + numbers in charts) .. and to encourage inno to advertise for this game to bring new players or bring back old players once again.
I don't think writing a lot is the best to display your immense knowledge, sometimes it is evidential on how little you actually know.

Quests with "win" a fort battle is not really a good quest, due to how badly inbalanced fort fights become.

(the I's will pounce on the defense side) Including yourself.

In reality, the 200 houstonians who you suggestively claim "died" were either mostly no where to go(plays on all worlds), or people who were inactive.

The winning of 280 or so easter wins isn't really meaning "nuggeting" as you claim, With an effective way or auto playing, you can quarter-halfly reach that many wins by activity alone, the rest is most likely using your brain.(Not specifying anyones brain, just saying....) Specially if you do know how to use some basic mathematics.

Annie-Bell

i never claimed to be expert, i am simply saying that the amount of decrease in game is alot larger then what was shown a chart, with a glimpse of explanation of how migrations may factored into numbers in various categories within various worlds that may have been forgotten. Basically .. with a simple hey cant we try to encourage inno to advertise and bring players to game, or get people to return. As a player, i wish for this game to not die out, with my knowledge based more on feelings (want came to continue .. rather then mathematics, hope that is tolerated) lol

I recognize there is bunch of people left that love to insult/hate, despite what being said said, those drama will insult even the simpliest comments or opinions of people. Does it intimiate others, no (at least not me anymore, given my assessment of them (behaviors) and full knowledge they had little to do with ff's or keeping ff's going in worlds). Normally just ignore people making statement of people's knowledge/intellegence/personal comments/etc. But seeing this pop up again with some players in last while also doing that drama and trying to get 4 or 5 people to pick on one single person for hoot .. its a shame there are people like that in game and decreases the quality of game overall but its also a reality, and just pass it off as a component of game rest of us have to put up with. Inno not great at seeing this part of it either but will give you lots of purple hugs for your feedback to me personally :) . I recently gave advise to players to ignore negative insultive people and to put trust in friends made in game and keep playing so hopefully will enjoy the-west moments that we once did.

Will not stop me from adding my opinion if think it adds value, with end game of asking again for inno to promote this game and honestly, bring it back to way it was before which many people luved.

Yeah i was in defend in that one in galv, was looking for win for a quest, as were a few, ofc u minus out fact that its a dead world where you dont even ff and probably havent seen us doing 3 of us vs 12 in the rest of the battles we also needed for inno quests (which we dont decide what is in quest), which we actually won 2 forts :D ,.... and returned them as wish to maintain balanced fort ownership but yeah lots of hugs :)

as for nuggetting, comment was yes pretty obvious in many worlds that within 6 days people got full free gear set, and nope didnt claim was math peep, and am people person, so sending hugs .... comment there was that inno likely has decided worlds are profitable enough given low cost to run small worlds and people are nuggetting .. ... either way migrations not happening for some time (we have been told) so really not huge factor.

asdf124

as for nuggetting, comment was yes pretty obvious in many worlds that within 6 days people got full free gear set, and nope didnt claim was math peep, and am people person, so sending hugs .... comment there was that inno likely has decided worlds are profitable enough given low cost to run small worlds and people are nuggetting .. ... either way migrations not happening for some time (we have been told) so really not huge factor.
Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy that more people aren't actually nuggeting, I hope more don't. The reason is due to how bad the games status is, we don't really need to reward innogames for being a bad game company.

I hope more players will demand for improving its versatility(Mobile app with advertisements goes a long way, specially if they have more popular games, it doesn't seem fair if they advertise their other games here, but I don't really know if they advertise in their games for the west.

Note: They advertise all their other games in the cinema except the latest ones(mobile ones)

At the moment, the-west needs more fresh players, with an experienced veteran players who would opt to take some of their precious time in order to teach new players(if those new players wouldn't be hooked at first try)
For example in fort fights:
Improving the community by making fairer experience rewards from: Number of opposition multiplied to multiplier and vice versa.

Annie-Bell

Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy that more people aren't actually nuggeting, I hope more don't. The reason is due to how bad the games status is, we don't really need to reward innogames for being a bad game company.

l
yeah true true .. ty for clarification.

Honestly do see people nuggeting in small worlds, doesnt make much sense to me personally as would never do except in world where very active (i like my money) but if its availabe, then players do have right if they choose. But figure inno has some number they use to decide if profitable enough.

I am one of the players that agree and keep saying that should only be maybe 3-6 worlds and merge all rest or EVEN BETTER .. is for inno to try to bring back the game to what it was even 5-6 years ago and advertise and lets fill up this game again. And bring back players that are gone!

Harsha..

The winning streak on Colorado was 2195, not sure about the rest.
2206 last minute on Colorado. Navajo saw a winning streak of 2640. Arizona was 792. Rest of the worlds are more or less between 300-500.

The thing to keep in mind is that for every guy winning the event, there are likely 2-3 guys who lost. Maybe there's one guy on Navajo with 2638 and another at 2600. So Innogames makes a killing while the losers get some medals and egg-buffs for their trouble.

asdf124

2206 last minute on Colorado. Navajo saw a winning streak of 2640. Arizona was 792. Rest of the worlds are more or less between 300-500.

The thing to keep in mind is that for every guy winning the event, there are likely 2-3 guys who lost. Maybe there's one guy on Navajo with 2638 and another at 2600. So Innogames makes a killing while the losers get some medals and egg-buffs for their trouble.
I never liked that, if someone lost that much amount, I wish their was at least a consolidation prize.

foscock

The best prize is to not spend that much and buy something nice for you instead.
I had to learn the hard way.
Ok I've seen it all. Wiki editor, Forum mod, Event Manager and In-game Mod says don't spend nuggets. :O

Dunno why this topic is still a thing, does anyone actually think a browser game that has had no serious development for a decade will attract enough new players to survive, let alone grow?

Thanatoss

Are you serious? Of course inno doesn't care if you spend 200 euros and win nothing. Those who spend that much are more annoyed they didnt win than the fact they spend that much. Also they in fact do win items just not the winning weapons

Annie-Bell

silly hope is that changes to appeal to players that used to luv this game, sentimental and make it less of what it became today (esp in new worlds dont even last 3 months) or with those that run to slow or busy worlds to play thier new version of game making it die off before its time for the rest) ..

hope is someone in inno land recognizes need to make it more of what it used to be - less of what became, to have right inno people that know game and really considers suggestions from general player base, etc, to stop the focus on event worlds, etc, etc.

silly hope. but all got. Hugs foscock, yeah do agree tho.

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Ok I've seen it all. Wiki editor, Forum mod, Event Manager and In-game Mod says don't spend nuggets. :O

Dunno why this topic is still a thing, does anyone actually think a browser game that has had no serious development for a decade will attract enough new players to survive, let alone grow?
I'm only saying this because I had serious problems with this game and spending money on it.
I'm always trying to resist the urge. I was thinking today to get Lucille Mulhall Lasso ^5. How about that? :D I think I'll have to say pass and save for that MacBook Pro M3 Max with some serious specs :D
Spend money wisely don't throw them Benjamins like that.
Games can be addictive. Take this from "Bill Boy Jack" the player and not "Criminus" the moderator.

foscock

I'm only saying this because I had serious problems with this game and spending money on it.
I'm always trying to resist the urge. I was thinking today to get Lucille Mulhall Lasso ^5. How about that? :D I think I'll have to say pass and save for that MacBook Pro M3 Max with some serious specs :D
Spend money wisely don't throw them Benjamins like that.
Games can be addictive. Take this from "Bill Boy Jack" the player and not "Criminus" the moderator.
Sad to hear that, but if that is the case, why are you here as the voice of Inno? Why do you serve them if you have those kinds of issues?