Feedback The West Classic Server for 15th Birthday

TheLegit

Fell to my knees at Walmart while uncontrollably shaking due to being unable to login and queue some work orders. I'm devastated and utterly appalled. Writting this while being transported on an ambulance to immediate urgent care. I think i'll only be consoled and healed of my emotional distress if this server is extended by another 6 months at the very minimum. Hope y'all can manage through these dire times.

degrader

Fell to my knees at Walmart while uncontrollably shaking due to being unable to login and queue some work orders. I'm devastated and utterly appalled. Writting this while being transported on an ambulance to immediate urgent care. I think i'll only be consoled and healed of my emotional distress if this server is extended by another 6 months at the very minimum. Hope y'all can manage through these dire times.
I thought people didn't walk in walmarts, but rather used those scrollers

DeletedUser15368

Last 2 days on Classy:
m8HXpZe.png

4wiMjot.png

Forest City:
CoeN1Wh.png

Gizzards:
cKomnIp.png

majd kitaláljuk:
HeDnZ3g.png

TRISTRAN:
QJ8zWDL.png

The Shadow City:
tlC1ZVE.png

Everyone who hasn't joined a town yet:
T6kGaB9.png

RaiderTr

yea we are back in business again (for now :roll:)

last 3 weeks though so get your game on and use that damn Script and join a Town already u nubs, will ya?

Al35ul

visible angery.jpg

Sorry haven't managed to keep up with what's happening. Some dude collapsed in the local Walmart and we had to take him to the hospital. Apparently, he was already on his 2nd month of his prescription of The West Classic (which is how he managed to survive the initial shock) but to ensure he's going to recover well, we prescribed him another 6 months with the possibility of having to extend for an undefined period. We wish him well.

EDIT: YAYYY IT'S BACK :lovetw:
EDIT 2: But my duel mot is now at 3% instead of 0% [visible angery] :hmf:

degrader

View attachment 5238

Sorry haven't managed to keep up with what's happening. Some dude collapsed in the local Walmart and we had to take him to the hospital. Apparently, he was already on his 2nd month of his prescription of The West Classic (which is how he managed to survive the initial shock) but to ensure he's going to recover well, we prescribed him another 6 months with the possibility of having to extend for an undefined period. We wish him well.

EDIT: YAYYY IT'S BACK :lovetw:
EDIT 2: But my duel mot is now at 3% instead of 0% [visible angery] :hmf:
3% motivation?!!! Lulum does NOT approve