The sheriff's outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Much better, the Gentleman set/Indian set have some very high bonusses too. :) (the indian set for grizzly, gentleman for everything).

Diggo11

A 50LP bonus with only two set items seems excessive to me. Why don't you start with all small bonus and build up rather than introduce new bonuses with every item?

DeletedUser

A 50LP bonus with only two set items seems excessive to me. Why don't you start with all small bonus and build up rather than introduce new bonuses with every item?

Wasn't that with the full set, what fentom just wrote?

By the way, I think the bonus should even be bigger then +60 on transporting prisoners.

These are the current best job items for that job:

Fancy leather hat [19], Fancy coat [45], Moccasins [40], Golden buffalo [15], Precise Schofield [14], Mustang [0], Walking stick [4], (Indian's set bonus=12)

= 149

I think this set, especially when you have it complete, which means having found the very rare Sherrif's Badge, that it deserves to have a bigger bonus than these items...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way, I think the bonus should even be bigger then +60 on transporting prisoners.

These are the current best job items for that job:

Fancy leather hat [19], Fancy coat [45], Moccasins [40], Golden buffalo [15], Precise Schofield [14], Mustang [0], Walking stick [4], (Indian's set bonus=12)

= 149

I think this set, especially when you have it complete, which means having found the very rare Sherrif's Badge, that it deserves to have a bigger bonus than these items...

what about +80 for the set?

Diggo11

Nope:
2 items
+1 Charisma
+5 Leadership
+50 LP on Prison Guard
Now I'd much rather you got a +10 bonus on the five jobs with two items and then a +50 bonus with five items. Much more balanced than putting on two items and receiving an instant +50 bonus:
2 items
+1 Charisma
+5 Leadership
+20 LP on Prison Guard
+20 LP on Chasing Bandits
+10 LP on Guarding the Stage
+10 LP on Bounty Hunter
3 items
+2 Charisma
+10 Leadership
+5 Animal Instinct
+5 Trading
+30 LP on Prison Guard
+30 LP on Chasing Bandits
+20 LP on Guarding the Stage
+20 LP on Bounty Hunter
+10 LP on Transporting prisoners
4 items
+4 Charisma
+15 Leadership
+10 Animal Instinct
+10 Trading
+5 Tactics
+40 LP on Prison Guard
+40 LP on Chasing Bandits
+30 LP on Guarding the Stage
+30 LP on Bounty Hunter
+20 LP on Transporting prisoners
5 items
+8 Charisma
+15 Leadership
+15 Animal Instinct
+15 Trading
+10 Tactics
+10 Appearance
+50 LP on Prison Guard
+50 LP on Chasing Bandits
+40 LP on Guarding the Stage
+40 LP on Bounty Hunter
+30 LP on Transporting prisoners

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Agree with Diggo. That sounds fairer. But I think that the harder the job, the more LP you should get. Look at Farmer's set, Indian's set and Mexican's set and you would get what I mean.

DeletedUser

I still think the bonus on transporting prisoners should be waaaay higher...

The gentleman set is such a unique and good set because it's the absolute best set for some jobs. If you make the bonus on transporting prisoners lower than the bonus you would get with the current best gear, this set which I think should also be a very good set, just becomes useless like the Pilgrim's set. The pilgrim's set itself gives a nice building bonus, but the set isn't even the best for building, which makes it useless...

DeletedUser

trying to make everyone happy (what is impossible), im going to suggest give increasing bonus (diggo) greater lp in transport prisoners (bever) and it would stay that way

2 items

+1 Charisma
+5 Leadership
+30 LP on Prison Guard
+30 LP on Chasing Bandits
+20 LP on Guarding the Stage
+20 LP on Bounty Hunter
3 items
+2 Charisma
+10 Leadership
+5 Animal Instinct
+5 Trading
+40 LP on Prison Guard
+40 LP on Chasing Bandits
+30 LP on Guarding the Stage
+30 LP on Bounty Hunter
+20 LP on Transporting prisoners
4 items
+4 Charisma
+15 Leadership
+10 Animal Instinct
+10 Trading
+5 Tactics
+60 LP on Prison Guard
+60 LP on Chasing Bandits
+40 LP on Guarding the Stage
+40 LP on Bounty Hunter
+40 LP on Transporting prisoners
5 items
+8 Charisma
+15 Leadership
+15 Animal Instinct
+15 Trading
+10 Tactics
+10 Appearance
+60 LP on Prison Guard
+60 LP on Chasing Bandits
+50 LP on Guarding the Stage
+50 LP on Bounty Hunter
+50 LP on Transporting prisoners

I still think the bonus on transporting prisoners should be waaaay higher...

The gentleman set is such a unique and good set because it's the absolute best set for some jobs. If you make the bonus on transporting prisoners lower than the bonus you would get with the current best gear, this set which I think should also be a very good set, just becomes useless like the Pilgrim's set. The pilgrim's set itself gives a nice building bonus, but the set isn't even the best for building, which makes it useless...

With a full set you'll get a total bonus in Transporting prisoners of:

1 (Stetson) + 7 (Waistcoat) + 2 (Spiked shoes) + 16 (Full Set bonus) + 20 (Full Set bonus) + 50 (Full LP bonus) = 96 Labour Points

The current max without using the Sheriff outfit is 135 Labour points. 39 points higher.

Not perfect, but I think it's fine, because, after all, it's not a "Prisoner Transporter set"

DeletedUser15169

This is a great idea. I think so far the bonus values are set fairly well :) Oh and yes, the Badge should be a Neck item I beleive. The Silver Star, etc for soldiers, are positioned on the neck in game, although they would have really been on the chest. (And NO, we don't need a chest slot)

DeletedUser

This is a great idea. I think so far the bonus values are set fairly well :) Oh and yes, the Badge should be a Neck item I beleive. The Silver Star, etc for soldiers, are positioned on the neck in game, although they would have really been on the chest. (And NO, we don't need a chest slot)

bonus are well for you, but do you think we should change bounty hunter for another job?

DeletedUser15169

NO, bounty hunter is actually VERY fitting. Bounty hunting was often done by Sheriffs in the old west in addition to "Bounty Hunters" who would either kill or capture someone for a reward by the sheriff. The sheriff also did allot of work on finding fugitives himself as that was his job, to capture, detain, question, and put to justice criminals.

As to Peace Negotiations, NO SHERIFFS DON'T Negotiate peace. They go and capture criminals. The Settlement "State Department" took care of negotiations, as well as Army peace contingencies.

DeletedUser

NO, bounty hunter is actually VERY fitting. Bounty hunting was often done by Sheriffs in the old west in addition to "Bounty Hunters" who would either kill or capture someone for a reward by the sheriff. The sheriff also did allot of work on finding fugitives himself as that was his job, to capture, detain, question, and put to justice criminals.

As to Peace Negotiations, NO SHERIFFS DON'T Negotiate peace. They go and capture criminals. The Settlement "State Department" took care of negotiations, as well as Army peace contingencies.

alright
is just i can't think in any other sheriff' jobs except those and Putting up posters, which you don't really need to get any LP...

Status
Not open for further replies.