P&P The Self Proclaimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

0MG T3H DR4M4$
All these war debates are a good read though

DeletedUser

SRT10.. Well yes duels are about luck aim/dodge settings as much as anything else when players of of equal levels. My guess is I hit you once, you hit me three times.

And as I'm not a member of Fort Smith how would I know who you have been duelling from those towns, all I know is that you like to attack the builders in my town.

It was only one worker that i used to make most of my money from. Thanks to her anyways :laugh:

and it doesn't matter whether i dodged or jumped or flew, the thing that matters is the end result and the :eek:hmy: on your face.

Take care

DeletedUser

to Darknoon

yes tht is true.. makes a good reading even to someone like me who doesnt know anyone in the two towns..:nowink:

DeletedUser

I know, they will be on next week start :p
I thought they will be here today, but forgot to read the blog again :D
Please stop spreading false rumors. It will only lead to players being disappointed when/if the forts aren't here next week. If anyone is interested The West now has a Dev Blog you can read here. http://devblog.the-west.net/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats really amazing is that sokka3u has nuked his character and is not even in the fight. I am not sure if my next statment is a rules violation or not. But I feel that sokka3u is a coward that is why he nuked his character so he could not be dueled. A true player would have just respeced his character. His empire people will figure this out and not invite him back. Tomorrow morning I will be camped in your towns and there is nothing you can do about it. You only have 1 person who can defeat me and that is mmarian25. I will play the hit and hide in the hotel game just like your sorry duelers. Which means he will be unable to do anything about it.

DeletedUser

It was only one worker that i used to make most of my money from. Thanks to her anyways :laugh:

and it doesn't matter whether i dodged or jumped or flew, the thing that matters is the end result and the :eek:hmy: on your face.

Take care

Yeah well.. You gave up attacking me after you got your butt smacked a few times.. Be brave.... come visit again.

I see Tame Bill Hickock has been lurking in your towns Judge as he has sold his soul to the devil and joined the mass recruit tactics bridage... He's easy to beat, I've battled him before. He has no dodge at all, headshots hit everytime.

And damn them for booting their leader, I was enjoying the free XP of beating his naked butt every other day. May have to visit him on World 6 to make up for the loss of XP on World 5.

DeletedUser

Zebediah Zachariah passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 130 experience points. Zebediah Zachariah did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Either he has no dodge or no tactics... or is really unlucky since I hit him 7 times before he passed out.

Well done WWW, Fort Smith has a new member.

DeletedUser

I can't duel Tame Bill he is to low, Tame Bill Hickok740Duel not possible

But I can duel this one.

Total health points
- 303 HP

Total health points
- 608 HP
Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 146 experience points and steals $73 from Alamo Nick.

DeletedUser

Yeah well.. You gave up attacking me after you got your butt smacked a few times.. Be brave.... come visit again.

I see Tame Bill Hickock has been lurking in your towns Judge as he has sold his soul to the devil and joined the mass recruit tactics bridage... He's easy to beat, I've battled him before. He has no dodge at all, headshots hit everytime.

And damn them for booting their leader, I was enjoying the free XP of beating his naked butt every other day. May have to visit him on World 6 to make up for the loss of XP on World 5.

You just keep on going in circles with false information.... I stopped attacking that poor worker when a town member asked me to do that. and not because WE got your butt smacked a few times

DeletedUser

This thread is like a rodeo and an air show all in one...

[spoil]all kinds of [bull:eek:hmy:] flyin' around. :laugh:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You just keep on going in circles with false information.... I stopped attacking that poor worker when a town member asked me to do that. and not because WE got your butt smacked a few times

How very honourable, I bet you miss the 0 XP you got from the duelling Nanny or Muf.

Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 146 experience points and steals $73 from Alamo Nick.

Never had any dealings with that guy.

DeletedUser

I joined West Wild because you have a terrible diplomat.

I used to camp West Wild. I think I'm even responsible for a lot of the KOs in the original post. They sent me an invite.
I got bored and camped fort smith for one day. mizaru cried and got me kicked from my town.

That's why I joined West Wild and will now camp fort smith forever.

DeletedUser

I joined West Wild because you have a terrible diplomat.

I used to camp West Wild. I think I'm even responsible for a lot of the KOs in the original post. They sent me an invite.
I got bored and camped fort smith for one day. mizaru cried and got me kicked from my town.

That's why I joined West Wild and will now camp fort smith forever.

You don't even have a clue as to why you were kicked from your last town.

Judge Isaac ParkerOn 7/2/09 at 1:43 PMTame Bill Hickok has been camped in my towns now for 2 days. One of my other founders sent me your response on this issue that it is ok to hit him and only him. We have 7 towns and with the number of my people he has hit it could get out of control. The best thing you can do is to tell him to leave my towns. We don't mind being dueled but we hate campers. The way we take care of campers is to camp in there town and KO every member of there town. The choice is yours get him out of our towns or we will give your town the camping treatment.

NedKellyOn 7/2/09 at 9:28 PMi'll throw him out of our town

Now you know the rest of the story. Don't try to pump yourself up bragging about KO's you never did. Hurry up and get high enough of a level so I can hit you.

DeletedUser

You don't even have a clue as to why you were kicked from your last town.

That's because the leaders there were spineless noobs. They didn't even contact me, before or after kicking me.

Now you know the rest of the story.

mizaru AND you are crybaby noobs?

Don't try to pump yourself up bragging about KO's you never did. Hurry up and get high enough of a level so I can hit you.

I would post the reports to prove you wrong, but they're all in the forums of that spineless town.

DeletedUser5597

Back in w5. I already started my way to the top, I'll be there soon so you won't miss meh that bad. Till then I wish Fort Smith luck to the forts, but I think you'll have too many enemies to keep one. :p

DeletedUser

Back in w5. I already started my way to the top, I'll be there soon so you won't miss meh that bad. Till then I wish Fort Smith luck to the forts, but I think you'll have too many enemies to keep one. :p
You just got to like someone who talks smack while he leads from the rear. I don't understand why your members even listen to you. You sure don't lead by example. Maybe all your people need to start over. If you like I can post all the KO's I have done in the last 2 days.

DeletedUser

0ld Fort Smith is giving away free cheese to go with the WHINE of the West Wild Members.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 435 HP Total health points
- 430 HP

Alamo Nick passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 142 experience points and steals $49 from Alamo Nick.

Total health points
- 89 HP Total health points
- 175 HP

som3a passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel and gains 75 experience points. som3a did not carry any cash and Judge Isaac Parker walks away without taking any money.

My work for the last 36 hours.
No hit Total health points
- 98 HP

jlumley0216 passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 45 experience points and steals $13 from jlumley0216.

Total health points
- 104 HP Total health points
- 76 HP

rogiTW passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 78 experience points and steals $8 from rogiTW.

No hit Total health points
- 53 HP

Gulks passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 77 experience points and steals $65 from Gulks.

Total health points
- 604 HP Total health points
- 664 HP

Berrick passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $351 from Berrick.

Total health points
- 74 HP Total health points
- 690 HP

Hugo Boss passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel and gains 21 experience points. Hugo Boss did not carry any cash and Judge Isaac Parker walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 189 HP Total health points
- 662 HP

Robert Marley passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $37 from Robert Marley.

Status
Not open for further replies.