P&P The Self Proclaimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5597

sokka3u passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 199 experience points. sokka3u did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Come own me anytime. And for the record, I've lost once when your towns members have attacked me.

I don't believe the towns in the empire I'm in have such lofty ambitions.
You KO a strip character, how good you are :laugh:
Btw, you lost only 12 duels to me, so don't tell me you lost 1 duel only against WWW

DeletedUser

I didn't know you were stripped, I just queued the duel. Your fault if you are naked.

I said I have lost twice when defending. I've lost more often when attacking, as I said your guys are pumped full of tactics. I've only duelled you twice.

DeletedUser

I have not been dueling so my motavation can recover. I did get dueled twice yesterday by a couple of the WWW members. I did ok for being a rubbish dueler.

Total health points
- 158 HP Total health points
- 762 HP

Jesse Rawlins passes out. Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel and gains 54 experience points. Jesse Rawlins did not carry any cash and Judge Isaac Parker walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 446 HP Total health points
- 696 HP

Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 76 experience points and steals $2 from von Drako.

DeletedUser

WWW have some good players for sure, they also have allot of rubbish players that constantly attack builders in nearby towns. The main culprit being SRT10, admittedly.

HAHAHA how funny,

I dont look at what a person is, wherever i see the word DUEL in the saloon i just go for it.

Hope your brain digests this idea

Owned? You're funny. And I doubt SRT10 is getting that much XP from attacking builders, so how lame is that?

Again, i only look for the word "DUEL" and i don't like experience much as i like to see "Duel not possible for 48 hours" in your saloons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHA how funny,

I dont look at what a person is, wherever i see the word DUEL in the saloon i just go for it.

Again, i only look for the word "DUEL" and i don't like experience much as i like to see "Duel not possible for 48 hours" in your saloons.

You have been seeing the word duel next to my name while you camp in my hotel. Why have you not hit me?

DeletedUser

What a nice question.

Of course because there are other people who want to enjoy knocking you

DeletedUser5597

I didn't know you were stripped, I just queued the duel. Your fault if you are naked.

I said I have lost twice when defending. I've lost more often when attacking, as I said your guys are pumped full of tactics. I've only duelled you twice.

I don't know how much you dueled me, I have deleted my character....my skilz without equipment are almost to 0....I never played on tactics, as a matter of fact I have 60 appearance and 20 tactics

DeletedUser

What a nice question.

Of course because there are other people who want to enjoy knocking you

Where are they? I have been waiting. There are only 2 reason why you have not hit me, fear and common sense. If you was to hit me you would get the fast trip home.

DeletedUser

Darn I got attacked again.

Total health points
- 244 HP

Total health points
- 518 HP
Judge Isaac Parker wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $57 from rogiTW.

DeletedUser

Arrg they got me.

Total health points
- 866 HP

Total health points
- 87 HP
Judge Isaac Parker passes out. mmarian25 wins the duel, gains 106 experience points and steals $123 from Judge Isaac Parker.

DeletedUser

Checked duel reports. I've lost twice when your guys have attacked me. KO'd SRT10 everytime he's attacked me pretty much and Jines got the KO when he summond enough bravery to pay me a visit.

And it was a nice visit from you when you dared to step in WWW,

Total health points
- 146 HP

Total health points
- 328 HP

SRT10 wins the duel and gains 221 experience points. Miss Sarajevo did not carry any cash and SRT10 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]
I like how WWW suddenly agreed an alliance with Down Under once they were all KO'd having refused previously point blank, how brave of you guys.

WWW have some good players for sure, they also have allot of rubbish players that constantly attack builders in nearby towns. The main culprit being SRT10, admittedly.

Also sokka3u when you gonna re-join a town. Time for some revenge and a timely reminder to change duel settings after hitting.

You know what, you don't know how to get the real facts from the real life... I guess you picture what you dream and post it here as if its a place to explain dreams.

Here i've got the pictures of the duels i started. (Unfortunately i don't keep old reports)

Count with me how many builders did i attack.

tw000.jpg

tw001.jpg

tw002.jpg

tw003.jpg

tw004.jpg

tw005.jpg

tw006.jpg

tw007.jpg
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

tw016.jpg

tw017.jpg

tw018.jpg

tw019.jpg

tw020.jpg

tw021.jpg

3 out of 22,, Very clever!![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5597

I have to congratz all the duelers of my empire, it seems they are doing a great job even without me. Hope they will train soon after my guides and after there will be no competition for the wolves, I am sure of it. ;):nowink::p

DeletedUser

SRT10.. Well yes duels are about luck aim/dodge settings as much as anything else when players of of equal levels. My guess is I hit you once, you hit me three times.

And as I'm not a member of Fort Smith how would I know who you have been duelling from those towns, all I know is that you like to attack the builders in my town.

DeletedUser

I still had that report, as I suspected you got lucky and dodged right, I didn't. 3 hits to 1. Having fun straightening the river with all your tactics I hope so. I've deleted all the previous reports when you got whacked.

Thanks to the naked sokka3u for the easiest 188 XP I ever made in ten minutes. You should leave town ;)

DeletedUser5597

Can't, I deleted character...only if someone could kick me :laugh:
I'll be back tonight, just after the forts are getting implemented. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.