The Removal of the Stacking Bonus: Blessing or Curse?

DeletedUser

Can't promise anything. I need to check ALL replays on westforts and choose the only three that are exception. Exception to what, dunno yet, but it'll take me 3 days at least. :)

btw, where is Caseyray, haven't seen him for ages. Her. Dunno. Never knew. Some said one thing, some another.

DeletedUser22685

Can't promise anything. I need to check ALL replays on westforts and choose the only three that are exception. Exception to what, dunno yet, but it'll take me 3 days at least. :)

Take your time, you've got three days :) Anything more and I'll be severely disappointed :(

DeletedUser

Don't be disappointed. I'm not as effective as Gaga is, so it can happen that it takes me more than 3 days.

DeletedUser

#1 -- Error on the attack, they decided to sit in the bottom right corner while offliners suicide in north, with people in an unstacked sector going up against the ST and a Golden Gun ground sector

#2 -- Close flag rush, defense almost lost. Special thanks to Squirelzrme.

#3 -- First time GGs has been stacked on a defense on the ground from the start, the Soldier Tower was continually mounted which gave the Adventurer Tower LOS, the attackers tried going north with an advent tank blocking, lost quite a few on the AT before the attackers mounted. Lots wrong there.