The Red Star - RPG

DeletedUser5046

[[^^]]

*went back downstair. . .felt something unsure thenopen te door...*

*surprised, , ,*

"geee!!!...woody..hunter T_T!!!" she yelled in fear...

DeletedUser

*it was barely rainin and a little windy as the man just laid there*X.X

DeletedUser5046

*still waiting for any response from hunter and woody wondering what took them so long*

DeletedUser

James ran up and looked at the injured man. "The hell.....my neighbor?"

DeletedUser5046

"i dunno him hunter..but can we take care of him till he is well...enough to tell us what happened?" angel said

DeletedUser

"Bring him into the basement. Theres a bed down there. Medical supplies should be in the closet down there," James said. He turned around and walked upstairs.

DeletedUser5046

"alright,,,but..uhm he is heavy ...o_O" said angel trying to drag te man..butinstead cant even move a bit. . .

DeletedUser

"Let me get him," James said. He picked up the man with his right arm and walked down to the basment. He put the man on the bed and passed Angel. He said,"Just grab the medical supplies."

DeletedUser

"Damn and just when I thought I saw enough wounded people..."
Westwoods walked behind James into the basement.
"Can I help?"

DeletedUser

"Sure. I dont care. I need some sleep," James says. He goes back upstairs and crawls into his bed.

DeletedUser

Westwoods nodded.
He looked at the wounded man laying on the bed.
"You in no good shape friend...Drink this...It dulls the pain..."
He gave the man a glass of whiskey.
"Now let me see..."

After a while Westwoods smiled.
"It looks the lord has other plans with you yet..."

DeletedUser

*drinks some of the wiskey*
"I-I got shot, twice and before that.....I was even injured from a fight so, 2 bullets and fighting wounds"

DeletedUser5046

"there finished....." she said as she starts packing te rest of te medicine back to its proper place...she went to te kitchen to grab some fruits for te man and woody then went upstairs to see how te hunter is doing. . .

*slowly open te door of te hinter's room*

*peek..and saw te hunter lying on his bed...smile then closed te door slowly...*

DeletedUser

"ahhh, can you help treat the wounds, cause I don't know how to even treat a cut or a scrape."

DeletedUser

James got up and quickly opened his door. He grabbed Angel's arm and pulled her in. He closed the door and hugged her tightly.

DeletedUser5046

*surprised*

"gee..james...cant breath..." she said...

"you alright?" she asked te man who she thought was sleeping. . .

DeletedUser

"Love can do crazy things," James said as he loosened his hug a little.