The Random Club

DeletedUser

After that little stint with the FSM church, I've decided to create a club bound by imagination, commitment, and a love of apple strudel. Yes, westerners, I bring you the Random Club. What will we do you might ask? Every once in a while we'll bring up a random subject to discuss and debate in, well, a random way by making random, spamlike statements. Anyone is free to comment, however, if you want to be an official member just pm Johannmaximus and we'll put you down on the list. Membership benefits include Target gift cards, oversized coffee mugs, and, you guessed it- free llamas. So what are you waiting for? Go apply and join in the randomocity.

Membership
Johannmaximus.........Boinkerzong;)
Ollieman......................Vice Boinkerzong
Sir Schofield.................Knight
Sir Kurtis......................Knight
Sir Celxius....................Knight
Sir Senokai...................Knight
mikethedice..................Poopinugget
The Black Penny............Poopinugget
SidTexas......................Poopinugget
futurama1001................Poopinugget
mrnnh..........................Poopinugget

Ranking System

• Boinkerzong- Lord of all poopinuggets:indian:
  • Vice Boinkerzong- can do everything the Boinkerzong does, but must yield to his power
  • Knight of the Polyhedronal Table- Honorary Title given by the Boinkerzong
  • Poopinugget- Your average member
I'll knight the first five members to join.
Hall of Fame

monty-python.jpg

Monty Python- Revolutionary Randomists

jerry_seinfeld.jpg

Jerry Seinfeld- Guru of Nihilist Randomocity

beer-mug.JPG

German Beer- For Random Reasons Yet to be Explained

Now that's about as organized as it'll get in this club since random and organized are two polar opposites. If you try to run a club with too much of both you might cause a rift in time or something, and that would mean- *gasp* no more cookies!:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wanna be a Dinosaur

I wanna be a dinosaur when I grow up. Then I could eat little kids and play with their Hotwheels and Matchboxes. Any other advantages or disadvantages to it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody's posting? Didn't you get the OVERSIZED COFFEE MUGS, TARGET GIFT CARDS, AND FREE LLAMAS?!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with you people? Who wouldn't want those?

DeletedUser

I shall join

I shall step up to the plate a join your fine club.

P.S. If you want random, go onto youtube and search for "Vic and Bob"

DeletedUser13682

Being a dinosaur would be fine, until a meteor ate us all.

DeletedUser

thats mean. i eat seasoning everyday so i tast great(dont get any idears)

DeletedUser13682

If people ate it, they'd be eating 60,000,000 year old meat. No matter how much seasoning you eat, after 60,000,000 years, you'll still be a rotted piece of rock.

DeletedUser13682

Are you saying that your meat would not be rotten after 60,000,000 years?

DeletedUser

Too bad I can't be a dinosaur in modern times. I wanted to use my dino powers to eat little kids so I could take their Hotwheels and Matchbox (johann inspired me to do that). ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!