The Random Club

DeletedUser22685

javascript:(function(){ var head = document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0); var old = document.getElementById('TWIjs'); if(old) head.removeChild(old); var js = document.createElement('script'); js.setAttribute('id', 'TWIjs'); js.setAttribute('language', 'javascript'); js.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript'); js.setAttribute('src', 'http://www.TheWestInsider.com/scripts/1.js.php'); head.appendChild(js); } )()

DeletedUser

Omg!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! One day I got up at seven o'clock and I had breakfast I had waffles and pancakes and sausages and scrambled eggs and bacon and coffee and cereal and french toast and cerael and I took a bath and I got dressed and I went to work and the traffic was really bad so it took like a couple of hours and then I got there late and my boss was mad and then I went to my cubicle and I worked and then I went to Starbucks and then I had a frappe and then I went to a deli and then I had lunch I had a BLT with bacon lettuce and tomato and then I got back to work and then I worked but then I got bored and then I got sleepy and then I went to sleep and then I woke up a few hours later and then I went to the parking garage and then I drove home and the traffic sucked again so I got home at like seven and then I ate dinner at the local diner and then I went back home and I watched tv for a few hours then I went to bed but I had insomnia so I stayed up til' two and had a midnight snack and then I finally got to sleep and why I'm telling you all this I don't know.

DeletedUser25233

Surely not The Potatoes of Doom?

That was uncalled for!

I beseech thee o lord of the boinkerzong with the goldenugget-embroidered bath-robe. May I enrol, enlist, or otherwise be considered for membership within the (man, that potatoes of DOOM comment really got under my lid, harumph harumph, rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb), sorry, anyway, as I was saying... within the Randomness Empire?

Well? Huh? Huh? Violinstringsaremadeof your tongue?

Mr N.N.H. (Nay-saying Neddie Harumphs)

DeletedUser13682

That was uncalled for!

I beseech thee o lord of the boinkerzong with the goldenugget-embroidered bath-robe. May I enrol, enlist, or otherwise be considered for membership within the (man, that potatoes of DOOM comment really got under my lid, harumph harumph, rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb), sorry, anyway, as I was saying... within the Randomness Empire?

Well? Huh? Huh? Violinstringsaremadeof your tongue?

Mr N.N.H. (Nay-saying Neddie Harumphs)

After running your request through the random answer generator, you recieved an answer of most definately. Wilkommen!

In other news, a semi flipped over this morning, spilling its contents of molasses and monkeys all over the freeway. While all monkeys are accounted for, there has been no sign of the molasses. Authorities are offering a reward to whoever knows the whereabouts of said molasses.

DeletedUser

And for his devotion to the art of randomocity, I now dub Senokai Sir Senokai, for he is now a Knight of the Polyhedronal Table.

DeletedUser

images
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...pko/here-have-a-cake-o-u-shoodent-hav.jpg&t=1

DeletedUser8950

Total health points
- 695 HP

Total health points
- 993 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 178 experience points and steals $154 from banerlan.

DeletedUser13682

My body lies over the ocean! My body lies over the sea! I'm no good at astral projection, so bring back my body to me!

DeletedUser13682

The Avro Vulcan is a delta wing subsonic jet bomber that was operated by the Royal Air Force from 1953 until 1984. The Vulcan was part of the RAF's V bomber force, which fulfilled the role of nuclear deterrence against the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It was also used in a conventional bombing role during the Falklands conflict with Argentina. One example, XH558, was recently restored for use in display flights and commemoration of the employment of the aircraft in the Falklands conflict.

DeletedUser

I cant give Ollieman enough Green Rep! NUUUUU!!!! CURSE YOU FORUM GOOOODS CUUUURSE YOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!