The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey guys... please, do not start another race between -neo- and me.

cannot compete with them soldiers.
maybe without the log-in bonus... but I think most like the forced exp! yuck

I am ahead, though. shhh

DeletedUser22493

hey guys... please, do not start another race between -neo- and me.
cannot compete with them soldiers.
maybe without the log-in bonus... but I think most like the forced exp! yuck

I am ahead, though. shhh

Well, seeing Neo will be gone for a while now, I might as well just add you.
Nice record!

DeletedUser

W12: Most $ Donated to a town and Most $ Donated to a town at one time
[spoil]
20j1e89.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

That's nothing. People routinely quit, sell all their gear, and deposit hundreds of thousands in the treasury.

DeletedUser22493

My town mate dropped 550k before he quit the game. But since I don't have a SS of that, and you do, you get the cred. For now.. :)

Added.

DeletedUser

Bah, every single town I'm in has over $1 mil in the treasury for exactly that reason. Neo posted all of his stats to get categories started so people would post real records. This is one that hundreds if not thousands of towns have someone who can beat it but the logs of most of them are long gone.

DeletedUser

A lot of these records probably aren't actually records.

Yes, but they can easily be claimed by people who have already beaten them. The records are there. This is a record that's been beaten hundreds of times, but treasury deposits are only logged for a week.

Edit: Oh, and highest number of battles needs to be 120 on w9, even with no screenshots, there are enough eyewitnesses that it should be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

quest completed 474
SombraiMorTaL - server BR6

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6218/conquistas.png

If you play on a international server, and think you have a record so baffling that it should be added here, post it, and we'll decided.

Yours doesn't beat the .net record, so I don't think it would be considered baffling. Someone on .de could have a baffling total, but only because they've had more quests available, so they still wouldn't be included.

DeletedUser17278

Used nuggets

Is there a category for overall total all worlds combined nuggets used by a player?

Also, I think I have the record for most time wasted...9 worlds @ level 120 and 3 @ 115+ :laugh:

I might have the overall nugget award too :unsure:

Nice job and hard work on the record efforts!

DeletedUser22493

@ SombraiMorTaL
Like Elm said, we have ppl with more on the .net

@ Sweatguy
Like Elm said, you need a SS.

@ The Constitution
We don't currently, but ill be happy to add it if you provide evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.