The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25892

Total items is total items and unique items is distinct items...

Got ya, so that makes more sense then:

So do away with total named* items I think (just my personal thought) and add maybe:

Most Interesting Inventory

Total Items+ Total Unique (distinct items)+Total Unique Items.

Does that sound right?

MM2099

**edit to total named items which is what I meant**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to me it doesn't. I also see no reason to do away with the existing records, two of which are quantified directly by TW-DB's imported inventories, and named items.

DeletedUser25892

Not to me it doesn't. I also see no reason to do away with the existing records, two of which are quantified directly by TW-DB's imported inventories, and named items.

I was meaning do away with just the largest collection of different named items as my point is there is a cap to that record in a sense....but, I suppose scratch the idea then, not sure if there is room for a record to relieve that one to make it more interesting.

DeletedUser

It's up to Rebow. I'm just stating my opinion - which you may have noticed I have a tendency to do ;) - but he's disagreed with me in his thread before, even though he's wrong wrong wrong when he does so! :p

Edit: How about a new category for first achievements, with anything August 2, 2011 not eligible.

DeletedUser

Just to update FB battles and wins since I have a nice round number.

3qkNE.png

DeletedUser

Highest XP for 1Hr(/2 hours on older worlds?) Job:

I dont know if this fit in because it's, in a way, not a real job. I give it a try at least.
Player: 1776675 World: the-west.se world 2.
ma9cfb.png

DeletedUser22493

@ Damned Lucky
Sure, but what world is this? http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/511/9486949564.jpg

@ Aks47u
Added. First come, first get.

@ MM.
POW, HEADSHOOT! :D Added, well done mate.
What world is this?

Also, ill look into that rare item idea a little later.

@ Joydrop
Added. Nice!

@ Elmyr
Hats off to that. Very impressive. It was actually 1004 when I checked, but 1k looks more neat.. :)

@ 1776675
Not really a job. But ill add one for church building. Ive gotten some pretty insane exp from that as well. And its somewhat random, which makes it even more interesting to have a record stat on it.
But since your record in not on the .net server, I can't add it. And its not so outstanding that it gets to go in the international records either.

DeletedUser25892

@ MM.
POW, HEADSHOOT! :D Added, well done mate.
What world is this?

Also, ill look into that rare item idea a little later.

W13 (don't forget it is highest Boones hit too :)), yeah let me know, the idea is to vacate the largest collection of unique named items into something bigger. I think elmyr's idea seemed to fit best possibly.

MM2099

DeletedUser22493

@ MM
Added.

@ EMzC
Well, since you play W1, be kind and check Hans Bros stats then. If their fake, post a picture. Or anyone else for that matter. I don't play W1.
Also, added your dueling level record.

DeletedUser

105xzif.png

Highest Advent HP in a fort fight (I can get up to 8130 in health clothes)

bdjcz4.png

Highest ranking one man town.

Both on 14, good enough for a record?

DeletedUser22493

@ Mahow
Added your HP. It's not special, ive had more myself, but since I don't have any other SS, you get the spot. For now.

The one man town record is not very interesting. So unless "Popular Demand" smacks me, im not adding it.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that this one is a fake:

Knocked Out Opponents Hans Bros W1 4106 link
Most Duels as Challenger Hans Bros W1 10620 link
Most Duels Won Hans Bros W1 11100 link

because I'm playing the W1 pretty long time

@ EMzC
Well, since you play W1, be kind and check Hans Bros stats then. If their fake, post a picture. Or anyone else for that matter. I don't play W1.
Also, added your dueling level record.

Yeah, the numbers are too low. :p

91hmF.png

I don't feel like looking at the first page, but you might want to check those failed duels and one hit duel wins too.

DeletedUser

I'm sure it's not a record, but how about a "deadest fort fighter" for whoever gets the lowest hitpoints after a battle...

Here's mine (w15) to get the ball rolling:
394lf.png

-- Pete.

DeletedUser22493

@ Pete
Personally, I don't really find that muchO interesting as it's compleetly random, and not really a grand deed at all (beside dying for your team and all of that)..
Im leaving this one for someone with a little above average interest in battles.. Elmyr, whats your verdict?

DeletedUser

@ Pete
Personally, I don't really find that muchO interesting as it's compleetly random, and not really a grand deed at all (beside dying for your team and all of that)..
Im leaving this one for someone with a little above average interest in battles.. Elmyr, whats your verdict?

I think anyone with a dueler thinks it's interesting. One of the first thing I do when I check a battle report is sort by EHP to check my KOs for crits, the lower the better. The best I've done is -1k-ish. The record should be for the KOer, not the KOee though.

DeletedUser

@Elmyr @Rebow

You're right Elmyr, sorry for messing up. Somehow when I tried to find him in the ranking I couldn't do that...

DeletedUser

I think anyone with a dueler thinks it's interesting. One of the first thing I do when I check a battle report is sort by EHP to check my KOs for crits, the lower the better. The best I've done is -1k-ish. The record should be for the KOer, not the KOee though.
The the credit should go to h.a.s.s.a.n :)

-- Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.