The Metroid RP Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser14280

(We need to slow down, johann and everyone else might want to join in.)

"We're heading up. We're at the ground floor of the base, we want to reach the generator, and it's a fair few floors up."
R-Lir stepped into the shaft, got a grip on the far end, and started skittling up the side like a bug.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf was just about to enter, after recording a new promo message for Black Space, and entered the first room, only to find that the job of killing had already been done. Mumbing in his helmet, Rolf walked back outside, and looked up. He remmebered where the generator was, and remembered that the generator was the place everyone was meeting up at. Rolf grappled up the building, breaking into the top floor. A few dozen dead pirates, and one sawed off shotgun later, Rolf was in the Generator 2 room, leisurly planting explosives in strategic places, to destroy the entire section of the base.

Deleted User - 819397

Ghor fired his jets and flew up the elevator. He entered the generator room a few minutes later to see Rolf arming explosives. "Hey!" he yelled. "We're going to hack this one, not blow it up!"

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir poked his face into the room after Ghor.
"Oh, leave him be. He's already planting the explosives, and we'll still have a chance to hack the auxiliary power."

DeletedUser13682

Rolf turned around to welcome R-Lir and Ghor. "There you guys are. I was wondering when you would show up. I almost have the tea ready, if you're thirsty." Rolf set the last detonator in, and walked out of the room. "I need to get rid of these explosives anyways. They weren't exactly obtained in the legalest of manners, and have to have them destroyed before I get found out. And what better way to destroy explosives than blowing something else up with them?" Rolf walked a good 400 meters away from the room, and yelled out to the other two. "You might want to get away from there before I press the button. I might not even be in the safe zone, but that's the price you pay for being so close to brilliant explosions."

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir hopped down, edged around the generator, and moved right up to Rolf (closely followed by Ghor) before opening an umbrella.
"An umbrella?" The question could've come from either Ghor or Rolf.
"Sure. I've altered this one to give off a strong shield."

Deleted User - 819397

Ghor looked at the umbrella, not trusting its strength...it WAS an umbrella, after all. Just to be safe, he raised his own shields. "Ok" he said to Rolf. "Bombs away"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf smiled, and took off his helmet, setting it down beside him. "Alright guys, I prefer to feel my work, instead of just watching it. Don't worry though, I'm a safe distance away from the explosives that I'll be fine. Explosives engaged, detonator armed. In three, two, one, zero." At zero, Rolf pushed the button on the detonator, causing the explosives strapped to the generator to, what else, explode. The explosion vaporized the generator, and about half the room. The other half of the room was pretty bad off too, except for the two shielded men, and the man with the button. Rolf carelessly dropped the detonator, and walked over to where his helmet had been blown away to, and dusted it off casually. "Now that was some of my best work yet. I wasn't expecting that much of the room to vaporize. I must remember what I did there. It worked beautifully." Rolf put his helmet back on, and walked back over to the other two. "Now, what's next? Kill some more baddies, or blow some more stuff up?"

DeletedUser14280

"I suspect that the auxiliary power will have kicked in by now, so why don't we go and wreck that?"
R-Lir put away his umbrella as he spoke, "It's near the middle of the base, underneath the elevator to the control room. Not too far from where we are now..."
He paused, pondering: "How many pirates do you think we just attracted with that explosion?"

Deleted User - 819397

"Probably a good amount..." Ghor muttered. "Ok, I have a plan. I'll go ahead to the auxiliary power...I know a shortcut from my times here before the pirates took over. I'll hack into it and bring it down. Meanwhile you keep the pirates busy and work your way to generator A. After I get to Auxiliary, generator C is a short stroll away. We take out all three...the defense system will be down entirely." Without waiting for a reply, Ghor fired his jets and flew down the hole that used to be used for exhaust for generator B.

DeletedUser14280

"Hold up, Ghor! We only need to take out 2 generators and the auxiliary!" R-Lir shouted though the exhaust shaft.
"If we try to get the third one, it'll be too heavily defended, and it'll cost us time anyway."

DeletedUser

"Not if you have the greatest killer in the known galaxy," a voice said from the shadows.

J dropped from the ceiling, his new armor shining in a bright silver tint. "The doctor is here. I suggest staying out of my way," J said as he activated his jets, which shot out a blueish kind of flame. He flew down the hole where Ghor had gone.

He quickly flew by Ghor, as his new jetpack was accelerating him quite beyond what he used to go, or that Ghor could even go. J crashed into the floor of the generator room. He stood up, and shook off the debris from his body.

He saw a few pirates, and when they saw him, they tried to run. J laughed like a mad man. He flew up and slammed into one of them, shattering the man's back and spine, killing him. J then pointed his right arm up, which had a new machine gun attachment. He fired, another three pirates falling to the floor dead.

Only one pirate remained, and he was trying to put in the access code to escape the room. His panic made him keep messing up, and that led to his downfall. J flew down and picked the man up with his left arm, pushing him against the metal door. J laughed again, like something in him had finally snapped.

J put pressure on the man's neck. As Ghor landed, a bloodcurdling scream could be heard through most of the installation. J stood there, the front of his new armor covered in blood. The pirates head and neck were crushed, and the pirates head look liked a balloon had popped. J dropped the corpse to the ground, and activated the energy sword attachment on his right hand. He slammed the blade through the carcass of the dead man, just to have a little more fun. J chuckled. He turned around and looked at Ghor. "Wait till we find a large group of them. Their blood will cover the walls, it will cover my armor, every single drop of blood will be spilled," J said with a strange, robotic and cocky voice, with a hint of anger behind it.

Deleted User - 819397

Ghor, even though his mind was fused with his ship, cringed at J's total ruthlessness. Sure, the pirates deserved death, but torturing them in their final moments...surely that made them as bad as the pirates. Ghor decided he wanted no part of the mission anymore, and without saying anything blew a hole in the wall and flew back to Zinder's ship. He touched down, and, seeing Zinder, asked if his missile generator was up and running.

DeletedUser

J laughed. "Pathetic!" he said as he laughed alound. He pointed his right arm at the generator, and activated the missile attachment. It fired out three missiles, which were fired in a shotgun pattern. The generator exploded. J turned back around to the metal door.

He lifted his left arm and punched the giant metal door. The door flew in, and landed on the ground ten yards away. J started to walk into the darkness of the tunnel, his mind clouded with anger and rage.

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir shrugged, listening to the destruction, and looked at Rolf, "Well, I don't object to J causing a diversion."

BOOM!

"Would you say that was Generator C being destroyed, Rolf?"
"Oh yes, most definitely."

KRACKABOOM!

A massive explosion outside blew both R-Lir and Rolf off their feet, and ominously rattled the base.
"What the ██████ ████ was that?" R-Lir shouted, forgetting his composure for a second.
Getting to his feet, he looked through a shattered window, and what he saw made his eyes widen.

An Omega Pirate, of all things.
The pirates's best military work to date, a 3 story tall pirate armed to the teeth and loaded to the brim with Phazon.
It'd smashed right into the base, and was now, quite clearly, tearing a path towards the control tower.

R-Lir breathed again after a moment's pause.
Just one Omega Pirate? Not impossible to defeat. Or avoid.
Then his heart sank when he saw 4 more, coming from every direction to protect key points of the base.
This is bad. So very bad. J isn't going to stand a chance and we probably won't, either.
"Rolf, I think we should be going. Running away very fast, in fact."

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looked at the pirates, correction, Omega Pirates, walking toward the base. "Well, we could run away, or we could stand and fight. Besdies, their weakness is their reliance on Phazon right? I'm wearing modified Phazon armor, and that could suck out all the Phazon from the Omega Pirates. I think. I'll be right back." Rolf made a call to the R&D department of his company, and ran back a few minutes later. "Yeah. It should, as long as I discharge the Phazon so I don't overload the systems. Now that we have a plan, you want to fight, or keep running away. Either way's fine, I'll just call you a cucco the rest of your life."

(I be sneaky?)

DeletedUser14280

"Ah, yes, fight phazon with phazon." R-Lir said.
"I don't intend to use phazon, mind. If I get back to Quadraxis, I could give them all a run for their money."
With that, R-Lir activated a command device, calling Quadraxis to him.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf shrugged. "Fine with me. I'll have some fun then, while you get Quaddy." Rolf put on his helmet, and jumped to the nearest pirate. A moment later, the phazon was being sucked out of the giant space-pirate with a Bioshockesque syringe, although this one was cleaner, only has the needle part, and no 'ADAM', but it's still a huge needle, and black smoke like substance flows out of the back of Rolf's suit. He activates the insuit radio, and contacts R-Lir. "So, cucco, when's Quaddy gonna join the party?"

DeletedUser14280

No response.
"Hello? Cucco?"
"I'm behind you, Rolf."

Rolf turned around, and Quadraxis was standing behind him, missile launcher ready. It was a big missile launcher.

In the cockpit, R-Lir had plugged his own missile launcher into Quadraxis and was now aiming at an Omega Pirate that had noticed him.
Fire one, he thought.

KRACKABOOM!

The missile connected with the pirate and blew him into a thousand pieces.
"Nice going, cucco. How many missiles did that take?"
"Not too many, about 25."

Around the base, the remaining Omega Pirates were turning to look in Rolf and Quadraxis's direction.
R-Lir smiled, and reloaded the launcher.
Fire two.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf couldn't help but smile as he watched the Omega Pirate blow up. "I love a good pyrotechnic show. Something about explosions, they're beautiful. I'd rather see a good explosion than a great piece of art." Rolf finished sucking the phazon out of the first Omega Pirate, and it fell, face first on the ground, carrion food now. He jumped to his second pirate, and started sucking away, the black smokish thing flowing out the back. "I wonder exactly why the phazon takes that smokish form whenever I discharge it. Hope I'm not killing the environment." Rolf shrugs and keeps on sucking.