The Metroid RP Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

J laughed at the destruction his friends caused. They thought omegas were so tough...J was the greatest killing android the galaxy had ever seen. And he would prove that again.

J crashed through another metal door to the outside. He flew up into the air with his jetpack. He flew up five stories into the air, staring down at the base. A single ship flew out of the hanger, obviously being Doctor Vitre's ship. J smiled inside his helmet. Now he could destroy everything without killing the doctor.

J said into his headset, which instantly hacked into both of his companions helmets. "Destroy everything or destroy key points? Your call, you just get back about a mile from the base once I start firing," he said coldly.

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir scowled inside Quadraxis. He hated being outdone in firepower.

Replying to J, he said:
"Listen, J, if we escalate the destruction, so will the space pirates.
Destroying an entire base will send a message all right, but it might not be the message we want to send.
Just keep that in mind when you're blowing things up here."

With that, R-Lir scooped up Rolf (who cursed at having his good time spoiled) into Quadraxis, and lifted off the ground, away from the base.
As they flew, R-Lir wondered; Who was that that left just now?

DeletedUser

J looked up at R-Lir and followed. He landed right on top of the ship's nose as his jetpack de-activated. He activated his magnetic boots, keeping him pinned to the ship.

He looked down at the omega pirates and pointed his right arm at one. He activated the missile attachment and fired. This time however, the missiles were covered in a green radiation. As soon as they hit the omega pirates, they were blown to pieces. The bodies were eradicated, and the area around the base was covered in radiation.

He smiled in his helmet and said into his headset,"That better?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf had just got done sucking the phazon out of the pirate, and had just gotten the needle retracted, when he was yanked up by R-Lir, and started cursing as they went up. He stopped when he saw why. Everything was being destroyed left and right, by none other than J. "Oh, uh... hope my radio wasn't on a minute ago. Thanks R-Lir" Rolf landed on Quadraxis, and he proceeded to the underbelly viewing room, to watch the destruction. He hoped there were still some good weapons left, when the rads in the area jumped. "Hey, why'd you do that J? There were some good weapons there. Now, I won't have any time to grab any."

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir looked at the destruction.
"I think we might be done here."
"That's something of an understatement." Rolf muttered.

A short while later, at Zinder's orbiting ship.
"So, a job well done." R-Lir stated. "Possibly overdone, but done nevertheless."
Rolf was peeping at his radar, his expression unreadable.
"Is something wrong, Rolf?" R-Lir asked.
"You could say that." Rolf replied.

"The number of pirates headed for Aether has increased dramatically. It looks like a full on invasion."

(Dun dun DUN!)

DeletedUser

J smiled. "Means more to kill. But according to my calculations, they won't be able to get there for a week. This small ship only needs a day to travel to where I think Vitre is located. And that is the Hold, a space station about 24 hours away from here. Im going. Anybody else?" he asked.

J pressed a button on his left gauntlet and his helmet retracted. He sat down and grabbed a wench on the counter. He started to tinker with his new weaponized arm as he waited for an answer.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf sighed, and turned to J. So, we're going to run away, after this one guy? That's your plan? Even if you kill the leader, there will be others to take his place. This isn't a movie, where if you kill the leader, the whole organisation surrenders, if you kill the leader, there will be a new one, and they will want revenge. I say we stay and take them out. It shouldn't be too hard. We have the technology." Rolf got out of his ship, and went to a vending machine. In it were various foods, from fired chicken to escargot. Rolf inserted some money, and got a package of buffalo jerkey. "Now, we can run and get this guy, but we don't even know where he is. He could be anywhere, leading us on a wild goose chase. It would be better if we defeated these guys here, maybe get some high ranking prisoners to give us information."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Vitre isn't there leader. Vitre created me. Vitre is at the hold, I'd bet my robotic life on it. And throw me some cookies," he said to Rolf. "I love Oreo's."

DeletedUser14280

R-Lir watched this exchange for a while, then turned and left the shop.
After getting into Quadraxis, he lifted off from the landing platform and flew off.

Above the planet, he was preparing to warp when he saw Ghor flying around.
Opening the comm channel:
"Hey, Ghor, where did you go?"
"Oh, hi, R-Lir. I was just at Zinder's."
R-Lir picked up on something in his voice.
"Is...something wrong, Ghor?"
"You could say that. It's J. You didn't see how he murdered those pirates."
"Isn't it the more dead pirates, the better?"
"Yes, but to be so savage about it..."
R-Lir made a mental note, I'll have to ask J about that.

"Do you want to go to Aether, Ghor? I've got some great toys for you to play with."
"You don't need to be patronizing, R-Lir. I'll think about it."
Don't take too long to make a decision. The planet has an invasion force headed for it, R-Lir thought.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf tossed J a package of Oreos. "Here you go Want some milk with that?" Rolf sat down, taking off his armor, revealing a black jumpsuit, not that tight (thank Bog) but not too loose eihter. "So, this guy that created you, I assume you want him dead, right? If so, why do you want your maker dead?"

DeletedUser

Name: Samuel Zioda
Race: Human/Space Pirate Hibrid
weapons: Plasmabeam, Darkbeam, Handgun
ship: The DarkFalcon, a black Circular ship, with red windows and giant Plasma guns with powerfull charges.
bio: An enemy of Samus Arun, due to a fight at Dark Aether 4 years ago.
Homeworld: Aetha (Light)