The Mafia

DeletedUser

*meh nice woman anyway i think i better get a room*

He walked over to the road and also collected a cab and went to the hotel,

When he got into his room he sat on the bed and thought about the jorney

DeletedUser

she unpacked her bag looking at her dog Rebel and walked outside her hotel room #12 she sat on a chair in the hallway

DeletedUser

Minnow took a shower and then unpacked after putting on his best shirt he walked out into the hall way and walked down the stiars to the cafe

DeletedUser

she saw the man go by he was the man at the airport shed seen she got up putting her dog on a leash and walked to the cafe sitting down in a chair

DeletedUser

Just oppsite Minnow sat the woman he had talked to he waved at her to get a egnoligment

DeletedUser

she got up and walked over to him and sat down at his table hiding Rebel under the table cloth "hey" she said "i didnt get to catch your name"she said again

DeletedUser

"Hey he said not looking up from his menu, Minnow" he said

"yourself? and what is your dog's name?"

DeletedUser

"shhh no dogs aloud you can call me Alexandria"she said looking at him

DeletedUser

"nice to meet you"as she shook his hand looking at him her dog wanting to get out under the table

DeletedUser

I walked into a nearby cafe, figuring some good meal would rise my attitude.
"Like I can get a life in an instant." I sighed, talking off my leather coat....

DeletedUser

Minnow saw another man enter the cafe as he looked back at the woman

DeletedUser

she looked at the man and then looked back at minnow "im sorry i need to go"then ran off trying not to let Rebel show

DeletedUser

she ran to her room#12 and locked it lieing on the bed thinking of minnow

DeletedUser

(Nice to know LOL)

Minnow finished his meal and took a long stroll back to his room when he got there he opned his door and weent in closed it and sat on the bed, tired

DeletedUser

Minnow slept in his cloths and then awoke, walked into the bathroom and whashed his face and got changed

DeletedUser

she got up her dog licking her then went into the bathroom taking a shower than putting new clothes on and walking outside