The Mafia

DeletedUser

occ:Back to the point.

While sitting at compound Cole thinks "i need new blood, time to get more people."

DeletedUser

Jon was sitting on his pane just watching the clouds go by

"boring" he said

DeletedUser

Walks up to Jon and ask, "would you like to have a life of exitement"?

DeletedUser

"sure i have always wanted to do something like that" He stood up and shook the mans hand

DeletedUser

she saw a man and another man a few feet away shaking hands one was in a suit and other in jeans and a t-shirt a country boy was he and she smiled and looked away

DeletedUser

she looked at the man sitting next to her she was in her boots jeans and a camo shirt then she looked back to the street

DeletedUser

Minnow looked at the woman he found her attractive he was just about to talk to her whne something else caught his attention

DeletedUser

she put her ipod away looking at the man then looking at a black care coming around the corner...

DeletedUser

she looked at him "who are you talking to but if your talking to me well no just got to new york and well i hate it so far i wanna go back to flordia"she said looking at him

DeletedUser

"cool i could tell your a tan boy country boy eh"she said to him "Corleaon family never heard of it"she said

DeletedUser

he laughs "good sun, neither heard of it until a little while ago"

DeletedUser

"sure is"she got up and walked over to a cab..she didnt have anywhere to stay so she went into a hotel and got a room...