P&P The flurry of W9 fort battles

DeletedUser

Have been reading this post and now I have the chance to post again.

@Leona
I don't need to assure you about our action for not helping you last time. Here are just the reason :

1. The chinese empire & your town were our alliances. Just like FFAF said earlier, he also prefer to stay away from fort battle that he has good relation with both of town, even ally. Chang An & Oddvile were our allies and mostly everyone will take the same action like us when this kind of war happened. Think on other side, don't just think on one side.
  2. Some Kaskus people were on your side during your previous fort war, about 3 and none were on the chinese side ( I don't remember the number precisely and too lazy to check the graveyard, you know it better since you're an expert on number ).
  3. Still you lost and that's your fault for not having good relation with other towns beside us. I'm impressed by your action performing alliance with other especially markusmaximus, he is a type of people who prefer diplomatic than Silverado Kid. I kinda miss Silverado Kid, he is the pure leader of SSF who he think SSF is a very large empire that can stand on its own. Even other large town like WWW, Chang An, Middleton, or us need alliance sometime.
There are some other reason, but I think I don't need to put many comments anymore. Thinking & action is better than just talking :nowink:

DeletedUser10480

Hey! Galt towns do a lot of working and fighting.

We're not in to that damn talking crap.

Come talk to me when you're ready. We know how to get it on.

DeletedUser

We're not in to that damn talking crap.

Come talk to me when you're ready. We know how to get it on.

If you're not into that damn talking crap then why is your very next sentence telling people to come talk to you...? And why did you send out so many messages to various 'enemies' to 'warn' them and threaten them if talking isn't your area of expertise.

I understand your personal paranoia and obsession over certain members of this game but I think this open threat to World 9 in general (although I can imagine the intended targets from your last post) is a little contemptuous and ostentatious and you should perhaps stick to what your best at...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im a little upset that I didnt get a telegram as DL probably considers me a 'various enemy' and if anyone should be threatened, I would think it would be me XD

On a lighter note, its sure is nice to see that your still playing FFAF, I thought you quit, much to my chagrin and the sadness of others.

Thanks for taking down your post last night DL that you had put up in the forum, I hope that you and the other individual reconciled your in game differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have quit playing properly im afraid. Am just fighting in the occasional fort battle now when I feel like it. And in my hangover daze this morning I felt like checking my account and I noticed the witty addition to this thread and thought I would give it a reply

And I imagine that post was merely deleted by a mod. I would assume Denisero

DeletedUser10480

Looks like a whole bunch of guys that talk to themselves thru the same glass of vodka need to remain affixed that way.

DeletedUser

Quick open question for WE, you guys have so many members yet I've noticed in all your fort battles so few people turn up to attack. The fight today at WAR (which was a great fight and good fun) there were 11 WE members. There are 13 WE towns and so you would think you could get some more people! No offence intended since I enjoyed todays fight regardless

DeletedUser10480

Quick open question for WE, you guys have so many members yet I've noticed in all your fort battles so few people turn up to attack. The fight today at WAR (which was a great fight and good fun) there were 11 WE members. There are 13 WE towns and so you would think you could get some more people! No offence intended since I enjoyed todays fight regardless

I have taken over operational control of WE.

Have you not heard?

DeletedUser10480

In that case I commend them on their perfomance in spite of their leadership :D

Wait. Which account are you using now? Sorry, I get confused sometimes in my middle age.

(Middle agedness?-----yeah)

DeletedUser

Look at you trying to accuse me of multi accounting :) . Kind of sweet really

DeletedUser

Who was the mastermind behind todays series of epic fail attacks on WE?
BTW, nice shooting FFAF, you did very well for not being online for the battle.

DeletedUser

BTW, nice shooting FFAF, you did very well for not being online for the battle.

Cheers mate. Unfortunately couldn't be online but seemed a good fight

Your damage was ridiculous! I've never seen anyone do that much before! Congrats

DeletedUser

Look at you trying to accuse me of multi accounting :) . Kind of sweet really

He thinks there are only two players in w9, himself as himself and then me as all the rest. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Your a funny gal Leona.

Hey George, someone within silversnake decided to attack one of your WE forts today... Sorry about that, if you know anything about me you know I dont like to make enemies, but some of the other guys within silversnake feel that when they want to attack a fort, no one is going to stop them, even me and my good judgment. You should keep it anyways, no worries. I just hope that you dont show up and KO our squad with your amazing damage numbers that you put up.

DeletedUser

George are you WE these days?!

And Markus I noticed that the attackers vastly outnumber the defenders and so I'll be defending today. Lets hope we have some nice fun snakehunting :D

DeletedUser

Hahah, though there are many towns at the battlegrounds, there are few participants my friend. Too bad you cant help out the underdog side FFAF, we are actually the ones that are a bit outnumbered im afraid.

DeletedUser

George are you WE these days?!

And Markus I noticed that the attackers vastly outnumber the defenders and so I'll be defending today. Lets hope we have some nice fun snakehunting :D
No. Still sticking with Diablo, I'm very happy there. The main reason I was at the WE battles yesterday was because I was asked for help by my old town (WWW-Queenbee). When I showed up I still only chose to defend because that was the side all Diablo's allies were on.