The first general store

DeletedUser

????

Whywould opening a store make people found towns nearby?

Becasue if you open a store, then everyone sells there goods and make about 300 dollars and their first impulse is to go found a new town.

DeletedUser

guys calamity creek has a general store so jsut letting you know im on my way now :)

DeletedUser

Yeah your a little late on the news, they had it earlier this morning late last night. But im not on my way there yet. Still have some stuff to do down here. A 6 Hour walk to make 200 dollars isn't that important.

DeletedUser

yeah sorry about that in my excitment i forgot to check the other general store threads first :eek:

but its only and hour for me plus i need to sleep aswell so its a worth while journey for me then its off to found my town:D

DeletedUser

Becasue if you open a store, then everyone sells there goods and make about 300 dollars and their first impulse is to go found a new town.

I won't be founding near a strong town, after selling gear, getting a night's kip, doing a couple of hours work I can walk 8 hours to found a town with no wated energy. Wide open country....

DeletedUser

Well outlaw creek finished it's generl store and every other town is falling in place. And as i see it there are a bunch of towns starting up everywhere.

DeletedUser

i get the feeling outlaw's creek is going to monopolize (?) for the rest of world 1's life.

DeletedUser

Hmm set the pace... I seem to be at your town every night sleeping. Except i hate one thing about our town, there is no good EXP jobs anywhere within half n hour of your town.

DeletedUser

Hmm set the pace... I seem to be at your town every night sleeping. Except i hate one thing about our town, there is no good EXP jobs anywhere within half n hour of your town.

your kidding, you must not have your level up, I see tons.

DeletedUser

Come up to ours then: Simcity... in the Northwestern corner of the second Continent down :cool:

DeletedUser

your kidding, you must not have your level up, I see tons.

Well I see some but I didnt have any time to beta test this game so I ran into doing what i felt was good for my skill set. But yes i see the missions i just can't do them yet.

DeletedUser

ANnyone have a town that can sell me a donkey? (not sure if they are sold in a general store...)

Need one for a quest...