The first general store

DeletedUser

So who is the first to get it? You will build it and we shall follow in it's glory. The thing is, as soon as the store hits the wind their will be towns popping up everywhere. Except for the vagabonds out there.

DeletedUser

I don't know, Outlaw Creek is pretty close. They already have residents level 2 and Town hall level 2 aswell as a hotel. So im feeling there. How close is Rock Ridge?

DeletedUser

not as close to Outlaw Creek, Outlaw creek is the only town with more than 5 members

DeletedUser

I don't think Outlaw Creek's going to make a general store for a while. The benefits are outweighed by the fact that 10 towns will spring up overnight around you.

DeletedUser

Rock Ridge may be spending their resources on the general store rather than upgrading their residences.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but Outlaw Creek has more members with more construction and repairing which lowers the cost and a higher town hall which also lowers the price. Overall i would make my bet on Outlaw Creek. But we will see. A bunch of noob players with new towns around Hightower...... He will being having a good time then.

DeletedUser

i wonder if they'll release wagons at some point..

altho a donkey would be awesome, you lucky, lucky person.

DeletedUser

i'm 7+ hours out... i thought i was much closer than that... i may have to make the jump down there

DeletedUser

wow i just checked out your store, nice items haha! i wish i was close to visit :(

DeletedUser

Donkeys cost 1000bucks for everyone?Or do people belonging to that town get certain discount etc. ?
I know it sounds like a stupid question....but i just wanted to know !

DeletedUser

I have 1 more question,do the town owners profit when someone purchases from their general store?

DeletedUser

So who is the first to get it? You will build it and we shall follow in it's glory. The thing is, as soon as the store hits the wind their will be towns popping up everywhere. Except for the vagabonds out there.

????

Whywould opening a store make people found towns nearby?