The Colcord Story

• Thread starter DeletedUser37520
  • Start date

DeletedUser36958

Is there anyway to get the sextant if you are only level 127

I am three levels away from being able to do the job.

DeletedUser36958

will look again

I wasn't sure it was auctionable as I looked yesterday and there was none available

Pankreas PorFavor

that's what the saloon/alliance chat is for ;)
I am in Arizona, if you need it there, contact me. if you play in another world, I am sure someone else can help out. just ask in chat..

DeletedUser36417

well inno backed me into a corner.never intended to do adventure for not want to look foolish but now i have no choice. so time to read up of adventures for dummies

DeletedUser

This is not the first quest to require adventures. So learning the basics will come in handy later on as well.

DeletedUser26820

Any tips on how to defeat NPC Billy the knife in the "Find the Kelly" stage?

The stage says to "Shoot Billy the knife", so I've equipped a range weapon.
I've dueled him 46 times with 22 of them passing him out.
I've dueled him with both melee and range weapons, one of which being identical to his, a precise deringer, no avail.

asdf124

Any tips on how to defeat NPC Billy the knife in the "Find the Kelly" stage?

The stage says to "Shoot Billy the knife", so I've equipped a range weapon.
I've dueled him 46 times with 22 of them passing him out.
I've dueled him with both melee and range weapons, one of which being identical to his, a precise deringer, no avail.

You need to steal 1k from other players than ko him.

DeletedUser26820

I've now been told that, asdf. Thanks for confirming that.
I can, without question, confirm we're not beating Billy without the other requirement of the stage completed first, that of taking $1000 from other toons thru duels.

DeletedUser36958

Ok so I got the money from other players and it is checked off. Dueled Billy and won twice. Still no credit for completing the quest. What am I missing?

DeletedUser

Ok so I got the money from other players and it is checked off. Dueled Billy and won twice. Still no credit for completing the quest. What am I missing?

I think you need to k.o. him. Usually when the use the term 'Shoot' in the requirement it requires a k.o.

'Shoot Billy the knife'.

DeletedUser

He only has 250 health. Since he copies your stats for reflex-resistance-aim-dodge, just get clothes that maximaze your appearence and take him out with a single shot (if you have 1000 or more on reflexes-resistance, it can take the 8).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

And can always use a polishing stone to increase your damage with each hit.

DeletedUser36169

Could someone tell me how to Resolve the buffalo hunter ??
I tried hunting buffalo but it did not help !! :confused:

Pankreas PorFavor

Could someone tell me how to Resolve the buffalo hunter ??
I tried hunting buffalo but it did not help !! :confused:

is that the step where you need to hunt buffaloes for 4h and break in horses for 4h, then go to west point? as far as I remember, all quest requirements are pretty straightforward...

DeletedUser

Can anybody point me in the right direction regarding the...

Resolve: The best horses (The Colcord story)

part of the Deputy US Marshall?

I've completed everything else, but I'm clueless on that. I have to admit, I just don't get a lot of the quests parts. I feel like it's half blind luck sometimes.