The Colcord Story

purps39

Quest is available now but stuck on part 3 with quest givers not showing up on map.

Last edited:

purps39

Some from Galveston already have sent tickets, not sure if its just our server with this bug though.

purps39

On Glaveston we can't get East and West point NPC's to appear on the map. Can anyone form other servers confirm if they have got this part OK, so I can report back with info on wether other servers are affected by this bug.

countrysis

You must complete the East point "[FONT=&quot]Charley's Childhood"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before the West Point "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Buffalo hunter"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] will appear.[/FONT]

JayJane

I just finished East point and West point and the exploration.. but don't see anything else.. but I don't think that was the end either.. but nothing else popped up...where do we go next?

Last edited:

Protasov

I just finished East point and West point and the exploration.. but don't see anything else.. but I don't think that was the end either.. but nothing else popped up...where do we go next?
As Henry says, it would be a good idea to visit his farm. :)

Jaco59

where do get the record in the first bandit quest from colcord story. it seems i got it with an other guy but have no how. does it just drop?

killado

where do get the record in the first bandit quest from colcord story. it seems i got it with an other guy but have no how. does it just drop?
That´s a product. It drops on the job Lead an Expedition (in the centre of the map).