The best job for making money?

DeletedUser

At the moment I am picking sugar cane. Each 2 hours gets me $13 in wages and $16 in products to sell for a total of $29 in 2 hours.
(The sugar cane is a 100% job item.)

Anyone else know of jobs with better rates and products?

DeletedUser

Since I currently don't belong to a town, I can't sell anything so I stick to stone mining. Even though it has a higher damage rating (33%), I get a lot of money. I don't know exactly how much money you get, but it is at 17% money making.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But then you have to factor in adding the value of the potential loot, divided by the chance it can drop. Then you can determine what you'd make off what you'd get paid and can sell as well.

DeletedUser

For my level, nothing beats digging graves. Good Pay and you get to keep what you find. Sure the shirt had a bullet hole. who cares its warm.

DeletedUser

Yeah, being only Level 8 the mercenary work is going to be a way off... :)

DeletedUser

i didnt even think about grave diggin... im gonna hav 2 lvl som stats...

DeletedUser

Yah Grave digging is the best thing for me because i got shovels which are good for selling and its the best paying for lower levels.

DeletedUser

$20 a shovel, plus normally make $16 to $18 with 1 or two shovels every 2 hours digging graves. I have also found shirts, shoes, and hats. Enough to outfit me head to toe from them dead bodies.

DeletedUser

Craving out claims is the best for making money in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Jobs

There are jobs far more dangerous than gemstone search. But I think that they are yet to add them into World 1 but more likely in other Worlds. Hunting turkey is far more dangerous than you think, I often get bitten by turkeys when I was hunting them. I lost 101 health points the last time hunting turkeys, but I got turkey meat and a blue Indian necklace in the end.

DeletedUser

There are jobs far more dangerous than gemstone search. But I think that they are yet to add them into World 1 but more likely in other Worlds. Hunting turkey is far more dangerous than you think, I often get bitten by turkeys when I was hunting them. I lost 101 health points the last time hunting turkeys, but I got turkey meat and a blue Indian necklace in the end.
lol that turkey must have been rabid or soemthing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the barbed wire fence thing is a good spread of money and exp, I alternate between that and stone mining

DeletedUser

Since I currently don't belong to a town, I can't sell anything so I stick to stone mining. Even though it has a higher damage rating (33%), I get a lot of money. I don't know exactly how much money you get, but it is at 17% money making.

You do not have to belong to a town to sell items to it..as long as it has a general store...just go there... good if it has a hotel as well and sell your goods...

I prefer to go with the jobs with the high skill XP rather than the money...the more skills the more variety of jobs... Cattle Branding at my lvl seems the best so far..

Good Luck..T

DeletedUser

Well at my lvlthe best for xp is turkey hunting at 13% but the one for money is Cutting down trees at 18% cash :D