That is so lame!

DeletedUser

As for JoxerTM see you on the battlefield
Tee hee hee... A sword against words. But you see... That won't hurt my tongue on this forum. It will just make it longer. :p
Now I finally find out what does "those who attack me will pay" in your profile means. It's an attack with words you're talking about. Just like every other bully on this planet, bring it on honey!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19861

Ok I accept I was wrong to react that way ... I hope you do realize I genuinely thought you were accepting an invite to shop next door, rather than wait 3 mins for my invite. I believe this misunderstanding was caused by you, all you had to say was "back in a few mins" and everyone would have been happy. True I was to blame for overreacting.

I will give you a free shopping pass for life to compensate you for my misunderstanding. I am sorry please forgive me?

Btw way offering to post was not a threat ... after all it was in your hands to decide as my end of the the correctly quoted messages above were only available to you!

As for JoxerTM see you on the battlefield

Apology accepted.

DeletedUser

Well... A soldier with more than a 100 solved quests... I must say that deserves a respect! :)

DeletedUser

Dude, i think you are not new to this game (i remember seeing you name somewhere) but indian necklace is not worth a shopping pass :razz:

DeletedUser

Dude, i think you are not new to this game (i remember seeing you name somewhere) but indian necklace is not worth a shopping pass :razz:

Blue Indian Necklace isn't really even worth buying. And it doesn't really matter that she now has permanent shopping pass to your town, because she wasted her nuggets!

Oh, and attack me all you like. You can't find me on this world.

DeletedUser19861

Clearly you guys did not read the whole thread as it is not about the Blue Indian necklace. Please read the whole thread before making assumptions. It was about having your shopping invite canceled after making a 7 hour trip to a specific town. Could a moderator please close this thread, as the issue was resolved.

DeletedUser

As what joxertm said thanks for the infor the boys in my town now know not to go there.

DeletedUser

Blixem in all fairness you are treating his town as a dime a dozen town in the old worlds.Unfortunately at this time you know that in Arizona world there are only very few great towns to do the shopping in.I would have definitively not gone sight seeing elsewhere for buying a quest item or saving whales or diving from high cliffs or scuba diving the blue sea while you were suppose to be at his town.

Understand I am entirely on your side on this one but you didnt exactly play ball according to the rules.He sets the rules because he owns the town.

DeletedUser23186

I've shopped a couple of times in Grave Times and had no trouble with RIP at all.

One swallow doesn't make a summer...or a relationship.

DeletedUser

Rip runs a tight ship, and is very edgy. He was rude to me aswell. I joined his town early on he was very welcoming and I thought friendly, the next day he said leave for his reason of ' me building ' -- like he told me to.

You can shop in our town if you see anything you like, message me -- and I'll tell them to wave the fee.

Rude ? Surely not...................

DeletedUser21720

typical. people seem to do things like that on the internet. in game, on the forum, or wherever. hiding behind a screen with no consequences to face. i wont say what we call that where i come from.