That is so lame!

DeletedUser19861

I asked a guy for a shopping invite and agreed to pay the shopping fee. So I thought I would use the premium feature that cuts the traveling time in half since it is a 7 hour walk. Then I get there and told him I am ready for the invite, hell he even said "welcome" and as I am about to join, he cancels my invitation and blocks me from sending him a telegram to ask what I did wrong.

Now I have to walk all the way back for 7 hours empty handed and that ladies and gentleman, really was a huge waste of money and precious time!

Attachments

• Shopping gone bad.JPG
    Shopping gone bad.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Outch :sad:

But you do not tell us witch town ?
Hang the town out for everyone to see to warn other shoppers from getting ripped of by them.

DeletedUser

Now the only thing that lacks in that "drama" is:
1. what town are you
2. what town is he
3. did anyone from your town attack a worker in his town

That way we'll know what town to avoid when it comes to shopping. He did that to you, reason or no reason, he'll probably do it again.
Also... A suggestion... Don't go shopping in towns that are more than 2 hours away.

DeletedUser19861

I am in no town at the moment. I am wandering to get cash to buy equipment. No, I am not crazy enough to just walk 7 hours to cowardly duel a defenseless worker. I was not rude in any way. He agreed to sending me an invite, all was well and then he did what he did.

His town is 'Grave Times'. Heck go check my profile and have a look. The only thing I had on my profile was a job report from when I got a Mexican Bandanna, which I recently deleted and now my profile is blank.

There was no other town worthwhile visiting at that moment, that is why decided on the long walk to get exactly what I was looking for.

DeletedUser

Thanks. I'll pass to my townmates a note to never go shopping there... I've seen and heard of cons and frauds in this game, but never one like this.
If you ever need anything in my town, just send me a telegram. Yea, we're not that big, but soon we will be. Thanks again for sharing the info.

DeletedUser19861

Sure thing, glad this info could be useful. I just feel so robbed right now! I am surely going to pay this town a "friendly" visit in the close future!

DeletedUser13636

That was pretty rude of :mad:him:mad:. You should keep the player in mind if you ever go dueling in that area later on in the game.

DeletedUser

Maybe they had a high profile recruit that they landed (high level soldier VIP and such lol)and immediately recruited him and canceled you as most town residences are full.

Or someone from that town knows you from another world?

Anyways,i'll try to contact one of their hats and see if there is an explanation or they just plain rude.

DeletedUser

Cancelling the invitation without a message explaining why is rude. Blocking messages goes well beyond rude, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Rip runs a tight ship, and is very edgy. He was rude to me aswell. I joined his town early on he was very welcoming and I thought friendly, the next day he said leave for his reason of ' me building ' -- like he told me to.

You can shop in our town if you see anything you like, message me -- and I'll tell them to wave the fee.

DeletedUser

I am the player who canceled the invite. As is usual in this case there are two sides to the story and I ask that you don't judge situations until the full facts are given by both sides. ASK QUESTIONS!! (as some have)

Firstly I deleted the messages when I blocked him, so if BliXem would like to message me from the same folder I will gladly post the full correspondence, for this reason I have unblocked him.

I told him that I only send invites at the door and that I am very active and to check and see if I have replied every few mins when arrived. He messaged me to say he was arriving in 7 mins. I was very busy so I actually sent the invite right away (very unusual for me) Then he messaged to say he was shopping first next door. I was very annoyed and canceled the invite HOW RUDE! ... in my annoyed state I blocked him.

He did message me in town whisper chat with a very judgmental statement and I
I did reply to him there to say I hate knock and run in RL and find it just as annoying in this game.

So if you other judgmental players who commented here don't want to shop at my town I really don't mind, because I play a very respectful game for fun and I don't find fun in being judged. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.

Our court rooms would be a fine place if only one side was listened to before judgment was passed.

I hope that clears this matter up I find this forum 99% a waste of time and read it only because the west don't publish the truth and leave it to the players. Btw many great things are said here for which I am grateful!! it's a pity it isn't collected into a separate header so all the rubbish posted here could be avoided. Now I have to answer this other guy Salo0n

DeletedUser

BliXem is She. And her.

And you forgot to give a story about Salo0n who also had a nice chitchat with you. I'm eager to see that thriller too. Or it's a horror? Maybe noir in some parts?

This forum is 99% waste of time? Well... To you maybe it is. To us it's a source of priceless information. Because of this "waste of time" forum, less people will trust you in the future. Sorry, but you should have known that many players do use this forum for sharing the info.

DeletedUser

JoxterTM I have a top town to run which takes priority over answering here w0w you really are impatient aren't you!!

I am true to my word so here is the answer which is copied from my forum

R.I.P. forever, level 33 from Grave Times (32) Quote Edit Delete pchz prepared the Gunsmith and posted correctly THANK YOU!!

Salo0n did not post and it was built by accident. I will continue to boot players for this and continue to recruit replacements until we are a team that work together in harmony. It's a simple rule post or be booted. I believe I am totally fair and that every 4 players who have done this and lost their membership have themself to blame.

A big thank you to everyone else we are doing so much better both in accuracy and activity of daily building.

regards
RIP

Here are two very clear rules sent to every builder BEFORE THEY JOIN MY TOWN

RULE 1: IF YOU DONT POST BEFORE YOU BUILD YOU GET BOOTED
(no second chances)

RULE 2:IF YOU COMPLETE A SHOP ON ITS LAST BUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU GET BOOTED
(no second chances)

DeletedUser

BliXem is She. And her.

And you forgot to give a story about Salo0n who also had a nice chitchat with you. I'm eager to see that thriller too. Or it's a horror? Maybe noir in some parts?

This forum is 99% waste of time? Well... To you maybe it is. To us it's a source of priceless information. Because of this "waste of time" forum, less people will trust you in the future. Sorry, but you should have known that many players do use this forum for sharing the info.

Selective reading JoxerTm?

Btw many great things are said here for which I am grateful!!

I am done here if anyone has an issue about what I have said please message me in Arizona and I will return to deal with it here, Thank you

DeletedUser

Selective reading and selective friendmaking. That's me allright.
Anyway... Are you saying that you're not rude as ppl believe in this thread?
You're just "lawful" person and the game is not for fun, but the priority is to obey some rules, otherwise the players will meet their maker, right?

EDIT:
Since you've edited...
No private messaging from me... Not ingame and not on this forum. If you are afraid to communicate in public, allow us to remain suspicious on your behavior. Rude behavior. Thank you for not clearing that "rude" part which was the whole point of this thread.

DeletedUser19861

Omw, on my arrival to his town, I was waiting for his invite, so I thought I would kill some time by walking 3 minutes to the town next door to buy the blue Indian necklace for a quest I had to complete. On my 3 min journey to the town next door, I received his invite and this is when I messaged him saying that I am just quickly popping in next door to buy the necklace. I got there, bought the necklace without joining that town and came straight back to Grave Times, but en-route about 1min30sec into my journey back to his town he canceled my invitation. Confused I tried to message him to ask what I had done wrong then saw he blocked me. So the next alternative was to message him via the town chat with command /tell R.I.P. forever:

PS: As you can see my in game avatar is female not male so yes I am a lady.

You wasted my time, money and block me for no apparent reason, so excuse me for being a little bit upset as I am sure anyone in my shoes would have felt the same!

DeletedUser19861

Selective reading JoxerTm?

I am done here if anyone has an issue about what I have said please message me in Arizona and I will return to deal with it here, Thank you

Like if, I am sure you have already blocked all the parties involved. Your town has been scared and in all honesty, you deserve it.

And another thing, here is the complete correspondence, I have nothing to hide so your threats about posting them holds no ground, as you can see the last message from me to you, is the one below, then my invite got canceled and I was blocked from sending you another message.

In-game Quote:

BliXem On 6/24/10 at 9:42 PM just popping next door to you to buy blue Indian necklace

R.I.P. forever On 6/24/10 at 9:41 PM welcome

BliXem On 6/24/10 at 9:34 PM Delay my last, I will be there within 7 minutes, please send me an invite so long.

BliXem On 6/24/10 at 9:32 PM Thanx, will be at your town within 7 hours for the shopping. I will donate the money to your town. Thank you so very much.

R.I.P. forever On 6/24/10 at 7:17 PM You are welcome to shop the fee is $150

Invites at my door only

Check each 5 mins for my reply because I am very acitive!!!

10 mins to shop then please leave. (no sleeping or dueling or BLACKLISTED)

Let me know when you will arrive and I will advise you if NOT online at that time

To leave town click on ->Town Hall-> Residencies -> Leave town

Thank you

ps You should consider joining us and having more fun? Building slow is no fun at all

BliXem On 6/24/10 at 7:06 PM I am in a town but due to bullying left for a while, struggling to keep my town afloat due to majority of my builder leaving to join top towns close by. I will however be in your dept if you could help out a fellow soldier to a shopping invite. It will help a lot since my town only has a general store level 1.

R.I.P. forever On 6/24/10 at 11:49 AM Hi we have a great group of top fighters here. Do you fancy joining us?

Amazing jobs around town (wait till char Lv60!!)
Many expert players
10 pure builders
fantastic Tailor

We will be one of the best towns in Arizona (by the way 7 builders were booted that is why we are not already top town)

best wishes
RIP
ps I am the most active player in this world .. EASY TO CHAT WITH

In-game Unquote:

DeletedUser

Ok I accept I was wrong to react that way ... I hope you do realize I genuinely thought you were accepting an invite to shop next door, rather than wait 3 mins for my invite. I believe this misunderstanding was caused by you, all you had to say was "back in a few mins" and everyone would have been happy. True I was to blame for overreacting.

I will give you a free shopping pass for life to compensate you for my misunderstanding. I am sorry please forgive me?

Btw way offering to post was not a threat ... after all it was in your hands to decide as my end of the the correctly quoted messages above were only available to you!

As for JoxerTM see you on the battlefield

DeletedUser

i reckon i am more active in Arizona than RIP Forever!

Joxer, loves a bit of an arguement, i am warming to him even tho he wont sell my town beer.