Super Power (story set up)

DeletedUser13682

But hurry, we're almost in the cave, I'll post here when we enter the pit, after that, noone will be able to post, except maybe as a civilian or army guy or something.

DeletedUser

Just wondering: how comic-book is this going to get?

Will we have superhero names? Will there be Spandex?

DeletedUser

We're going to be our own thing; kinda new age. I post a picture of what I imagine. :)

It'll be a mix of X-men, Greek gods, and punk.

DeletedUser

Here's my Bio for wert:

wert718

Name: Jack Wert
Bio: Independent, fundamental, Bible-believing Christian. He's smart; has two Ph.Ds, a M.S., a B.A. Climbed Mt. Everest. 7' 7" and 292lb. Avid explorer, especially of mountains. Hates women (except for his mom!). DOES NOT DRINK ALCHOHOL OR SMOKE TOBACCO!!

Strengths: Physically fit, Hard-working, Intelligent.
Weakness: Quick to anger, Selfish.

Powers: Technokinesis

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still can't believe the common cold thing, but hey - he's not my character.

DeletedUser

I know, but could you live with our modifications? I would just be more realistic and acceptable to the other players here.

Thanks, man :)

DeletedUser

If its not to late, or you are in need of more story characters, I feel up for the challenge! Sign me up if possible :)

Assign me any power that you know I would love if you want to let me in, afterall, I know that you know me :D

DeletedUser

You just want in cause scribe is participating.

Actually that's my 3rd reason.

My 1st and 2nd reasons are as follows:

#1. I want to find out what Justin will give me for powers

#2. I have a new-found ability to write again and I want to type as much as possible because my talent isn't infinate, so I want to use it anywhere I can. And since scribey's here, I want a flirtacious power, or atleast to see how many times she slaps me after I save someones life then flirt with her... lol. I'll be like the guy off of those super hero movies that does good stuff but can't get the girl. lol!

A flirtacious Villan would work well too, just so ya know ;)

(I can be good evil villan!)

DeletedUser

All right David, since I made an exception for Scribe, I guess I'll make one for you.

Here is an idea: You can completely transform your body into metal. You can also shape shift in your metal state. Think T3 (Terminator 2).

DeletedUser

All right David, since I made an exception for Scribe, I guess I'll make one for you.

Here is an idea: You can completely transform your body into metal. You can also shape shift in your metal state. Think T3 (Terminator 2).

I knew you knew me :)

DeletedUser

Name: Johnny West, (Superhero name: Johnny Thunder)
Bio: David was always a fighter, he never gave up on anything. He worked hard, knew how to live and liked to modify his black harley motorcycle every once in a while. He never wore a helmet and he laughed in the face of danger unless he knew he would get killed... He also practiced shooting with a wide variety of firearms, from pistols and revolvers to sniper rifles and Anti-Material rifles, he could shoot anything. He worked for a gang for 3 years in America. He managed to get to a job where he had to collect money from a rival gang, it was 13 Million dollars, in one briefcase, so what did he do? He took the money and ran... The gangsters searched everywhere but could not find him. He had left. He started to save up the money, and then he got into spirelunking...

Now he was about go on an adventure of his life, he did not know wether he would live or die, but he did not care, after all, he always did carry his trusty Stainless Steel M1911 with him.

Strengths: Physically fit, Expert with any firearm, Intelligent, a charmer, can drive-anything-anywhere.

Weakness': Quick to anger, too Rebellious, right place wrong time, Loves Women more than himself, hates being called John.

Powers: Can transform body into metal, and also shapeshift in a metal state

Last edited by a moderator: