Stores

DeletedUser

We did the math, and it is eventually, but it was damn expensive.

Right now with W1, its a lot about trying different tactics.

I think we should rename out town T:V and own like they do in TW world one... (that was a joke btw). I think the store was worth it though, it did give us quite a bit of cash to work with.

emotawesomepm9ic2.gif

DeletedUser

Well did it made it cheaper then? By how much?

It doesn't make the per builds cheaper, but it makes each build result in slightly more points.

In the long run I think it will benefit us, but in the next world I would probably wait a bit longer before doing it.

DeletedUser

Ok, after you walk your happy butt to a town, how do you walk your tired butt back out of one?

DeletedUser

by clicking on where you want to go next. if you want to do a job location then you click on the job and select 10 minutes. then once the walking time is up, and you've started that 10 minutes, cancel the work and you should get your 1 energy back.

or you could relocate to another town using the sign post.

DeletedUser

Thank you. Seemed like it was more complicated than that. Much abliged.

DeletedUser

no problem. high tower, or any other town owners that are listening, have you got any decent advice on where to go once you've started building your own town?

i imagine it should go something like (assuming saloon and town hall come when u build as im not sure):

hotel
residence
general store
residence lv2
mortician
hotel lv2
residence lv3
general store lv2
town hall lv2
residence lv4 ......

how does that sound to someone whos actually tried it out? haha.

DeletedUser

no problem. high tower, or any other town owners that are listening, have you got any decent advice on where to go once you've started building your own town?

i imagine it should go something like (assuming saloon and town hall come when u build as im not sure):

hotel
residence
general store
residence lv2
mortician
hotel lv2
residence lv3
general store lv2
town hall lv2
residence lv4 ......

how does that sound to someone whos actually tried it out? haha.

The first level of residence is already built for you.

Your right the first build should be a Hotel.

We aren't getting much money from the store, its minimal, maybe 10 bucks a day.

I'm not convinced the townhall was such a good deal, it was expensive to build.