uLI1F.png

Feb 16: Level 50
CWHY7.png

Feb 19: Level 53
HYJna.png

I've slowed down a bit since then.

Can we know on which world is that?? ^_^

DeletedUser

I decided to try the strength/lead build mentioned. I didn't waste a lot of energy on quests. Stopped at the cattle herd, fire heart, and henry's birthday. I'm stuck with laying railroad tracks on level 11. With that job offering around 35 pts with full motivation there's no way I'll be able to get the 154 needed to level. I'm going to have to buy some items with my whopping $527 and hopefully unlock a higher exp job. Not sure what happened but I don't think this worked out as well for me as it did for you.

DeletedUser31397

Elmyr didn't told you not to spend energy on quests. He told that you should not waste your energy by completing quest and leveling up, with that you loose some good exp.

DeletedUser

What Black Apachhe said. As far as build goes, strength/leadership isn't the best XP build, it's just a decent low level fort fighter build and strength/leadership/hiding is good for The art thief. The best XP build is probably still trapper/shooter, but I haven't analyzed it since the new jobs were added a year ago. Trapper/shooter would be better for XP, and for doing The raid at level 67, but it would suck for fort battles, with no health and no fort skills at all besides aim from dexterity.

DeletedUser31397

Or if you want a fort fighter go strenght/stamina untill you unlock harvesting potatoes, and then strenght/leadership until level 50.

Some people say that it isn't bad to go strenght/stamina for unlocking harvesting potatoes, then hiding for hunting wolves and then leadership, but I think it's bit complicated especially if this is your first character.

Anyway, whatever you choose, stick to it!!

delldell56

Nuggets would make a big difference but I'm playing without premium. There won't be any buffs like energy refill or motivation boost. Sleep will probably come long before level 50.

if you want to use it as a reference, last time gaga went from 0 to gg, she played non-premium through her first 17 days (from level 0 to level 59) and, unlike her other times, she would sleep a lot during the first week (which would explain why took her so long).

i think i'm going to put some pressure on her and derek, maybe in june, to see them race from 0 to gg using the new dailies and bond shop. quite frankly, i don't know who would win, but i am 90% sure it'll take them both less than a full week.

DeletedUser

Nothing special, my starter FF build: Pure strength/leadership to 50 (teach, chasing bandits, guarding the stage, construct manor, build palisades, etc). Currently speccing hiding for burglary at 75. The big thing is not to waste energy by being too eager to complete quests. I did all the Heavy Labor quests at 20 and didn't actually click complete until my 40s. I didn't sleep until 51.

With no premium or buffs it is impossible to go pure strength/leadership all the way to level 50+ without sleeping. It can't be done.

DeletedUser

It's much higher than level 12. You have plenty of quest XP to keep leveling instead of sleeping.

DeletedUser

I must have not gotten enough quest xp if that's the case. The char I'm deleting isn't even half way through level 12 and I have to sleep. There have clearly been mistakes made somewhere. Maybe I stopped questing and started working too soon. When it got to the point where I needed nearly 200xp to level I didn't want to waste energy on quests that gave 20/30xp rewards. I was trying to wait as long as possible to pick a class due to the speed advantage of the greenhorn. I'm way over analyzing things and the game isn't that complicated. I've started and deleted at least 7 chars in like 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W/o premium, darning socks will get you to lv. 5. Having premium makes a huge difference when you're starting out since it allows you to have a level-fest