The West Team
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,
A short man in a green outfit and with a red beard concealed the quests for which he pays in gold coins! Yes, the coins are made of gold!
For the first time, we have prepared for you a Community Event based on daily quests. This time, you won't get event currency while you work. To collect gold coins you need to finish daily quests.
Daily quests can be found in several places: Saloon, Ghost Town and the Indian Village.
You will receive a gold coin for completing the quests. You can get up to 55 - 60 gold coins a day. There will also be fort battles where you can earn more coins.
Maya, Waupee, John, and Henry have additional quests for you, where you can exchange gold for clothes, weapons, a horse or a saddle.
Quests can be completed many times, although some of them may be more difficult for lower levels.
Hint: By working together with other players you are able to finish more quests in a day.
The event will start on March 12th and end on April 2nd.
This is the first event like this, so please leave your feedback!
- +0,1 Strength (per level)
- +0,1 Mobility (per level)
- +0,1 Dexterity (per level)
- +0,1 Charisma (per level)
- +0,9 Vigor (per level)
- +0.9 Toughness (per lvl)
- +0.9 Dodging (per lvl)
- +0.9 Aiming (per lvl)
- +0,9 Shooting (per lvl)
- +0.8 Tactics (per lvl)
- +0.8 Appearance (per lvl)
- +65% Increased luck
- +30% More money from jobs and duels
- +30% More experience from jobs, duels and fort battles
- +0,04 Strength (per level)
- +0,05 Mobility (per level)
- +0,05 Dexterity (per level)
- +0,04 Charisma (per level)
- +0.5 Dodging (per lvl)
- +0.5 Aiming (per lvl)
- +0,5 Shooting (per lvl)
- +0.5 Tactics (per lvl)
- +0.5 Appearance (per lvl)
- +20% Increased luck
- +10% More money from jobs and duels
- +0.3 Damage (fort battle sector bonus) (per level)
See you in the game!