Some sigs I made

DeletedUser

TP, your Weber work is great. Keep it up, you're definitely developing some good and marketable skills there.

DeletedUser13020

Thanks Hellstromm. I already made my first buck from this kinda work, sorta. A good online friend of mine needed a logo so he asked for my help. I did it just as a favor but he decided that he is going to pay me anyways, in the form of 1 copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 :D. So thats pretty cool lol.

DeletedUser

Yea Ill accept some sig requests. PM me with the template. Just gotta remember, I work at my own pace.

EDIT:

I just saw your other thread Staind. I will do what you said there unless you tell me otherwise.

Great! I will soon be sporting a TP-made sig! Awsome! :D

Thanks buddy! Keep up the good work.. :)

Edit:

+1 rep for you.. TP FTW! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

Here is another I just finished. Mask De Smith from the game Killer7. One tough as hell grenade-launcher toting Mexican. I drew this based off of a comic book I got.

[spoil]
maskdesmith.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser13020

MS Paint? lol no. I drew it on paper, then I scanned it to my computer and colored it in with photoshop.

DeletedUser13020

Seeing more people doing their thing has made me want to dust off the ol photoshop to do some more work of my own. Here is some new things i did just right quick.

[CK]Giggle Bomb

gigglebomb.png

Seymour :(

seymour.png

seymour2.png