Some sigs I made

DeletedUser13020

And back to the shuckle again since the other one aint too good anymore. So another whack at it.

shinyshuckle.png

Also thanks for the tips bluesoldier. The things you suggested are pretty easy to fix, but I rather not go back and fix em. Im gunna keep them and then look back later, Id like to see what kind of progress I am making if any lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Shuckles are so cute...

Why not try a different pokemon? Like, say...Dratini!

DeletedUser13020

Because they are my most favorite pokemon. They are tiny and cute but they are just crazy defensive tanks! The absolute highest defense out of all the pokemon. And its not even close, they are just way the hell up there above everyone when it comes to both defense and special defense......ok they have (very) low hp, but still I love em.

DeletedUser

Looking nice! Have you ever tried the pen tool? If u haven't, you should! If u can't figure it out, just google pen tool tut

DeletedUser13020

No I haven't had much use for the pen tool. I will look at some tutorials on it and mess with it a bit more. Maybe im missing something. Oh well, here's another one I did kinda quick. On second thought, I think I should have gotten another render...

xenomorph.png

DeletedUser

The pen tool is a vector graphics utility that comes in handy for pathing and clean image cutting. it has some weaknesses (such as cutting along hairlines, etc), but these can be countered with a good backdrop of the original art.

DeletedUser

Not exactly what I meant :p I was talking about sigs... lol.... basically, its this: tut

DeletedUser13020

oooh...that is definitely going to come in handy, thanks bluesoldier.

DeletedUser

Yeah pentool is very useful can be used to create depth and flow aswell as some nice effects.

Shazamman2-3.png

Thats pentooling (Old sig of mine) although if you look at rockerdish's showroom on GC you will see some awesome pentool ;D

DeletedUser13020

damn you photobucket, deleting pics and stuff I want to use...hehe thought I'd try something here with this one.

errorp.png

DeletedUser13020

Hurray cloudman. i had to try and make the pic a bit more crisp than what the original, which was lower quality. Other than that, minimal work, but I like.

cloudman.png

DeletedUser13020

Here are some other stuff ive done. Havent been to active lately due to a healthy dose of laziness mixed with the flu lol.

conscious.png

soap2.png

maddogo.png

DeletedUser13020

Here is something I did recently. One that I drew, scanned and then photoshoped and all that neat stuff.

Its Weber! The coolest and dumbest little duck you ever knew :D
[spoil]
weber.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Do you accept sig requests? I would love to get a sig from you.. :D

Btw, nice sig.. such an adorable shuckle.. I <3 Pokemon.. ;) Rayquaza FTW!

DeletedUser13020

Yea Ill accept some sig requests. PM me with the template. Just gotta remember, I work at my own pace.

EDIT:

I just saw your other thread Staind. I will do what you said there unless you tell me otherwise.