Solution to the Multi account problem

Swedankz

Since we all know there is a multi account problem on TW (Very noticeable on world Colorado) and it really shows during clicker events.

There is a very simple solution tho, add a age requirement for being able to use the market and for the event drops to be dropable.
''Account has to be 30 (Or 14) days old to be able to participate in this event/and or use the market''

ra1g

then you completely write off legitimate new players, that wouldnt be able to get help from other players

unless it is only for selling stuff, and buying items would be still allowed

Beefmeister

they can manually verify every player there is once and get them banned, referring to the ones that have been here years and never banned. i saw that happening on turkish server.

and the players that obviously have multis and bypass getting banned can easily be figured by the logs and trades...same with scripts, same with every other stuff. i assume that's what happened at speed events

Last edited:

Ahon123

Since we all know there is a multi account problem on TW (Very noticeable on world Colorado) and it really shows during clicker events.

There is a very simple solution tho, add a age requirement for being able to use the market and for the event drops to be dropable.
''Account has to be 30 (Or 14) days old to be able to participate in this event/and or use the market''
The implementation of this would be brilliant for everyone in fairness. Its fool proof. A +1 from me

NovaStar

The implementation of this would be brilliant for everyone in fairness. Its fool proof. A +1 from me
Well, most anyone that has been around any length of time in this game know pretty much when events are about to hit...all they have to do is create that multi account 10-15 days prior to the event and voila! "age"/time requirement met and multi account is ready to go... (especially when Beta rolls them out approximately 10 days (?) prior to everywhere else)

Fool proof? Nope

Harriet Oleson

A search from the team about multi, interactions between shared connexions and use of scripts would have much better effects against cheaters than preventing new toons to play events : events are often what allow new players to have their first gear so it's important they can have access to it from the beginning. As ra1g said, forbid the access to the market for buying things can be penalising for them too and this without even being necessary (the problem is about multis who sells their stuff; not those who buy things). And as NovaStar said, it's easy for cheaters to not be penalised at all by this kind of restrictions. Only new real players would be limited (and penalised) with something like this.