She has returned

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps, perhaps not. Only the great ingame admin tools know, and they have spoketh to me that we all know this player, except not under this name, yet they are not a forum regular.

(Oh, and it is a she but not THE she :p)
Tell me!!!

DeletedUser

And lo! Despite a very recent return and being ranked among the unimportant She now stands among the top 300 gunslingers on our server world! Let the bells in our churches ring and all who have waited for The Return rejoice!
For She shall climb the levels using the lifeless corpses of Her victims as the ladder to Glory.

Thus spaketh The Herald.

DeletedUser

I think I'm gonna have to agree with futurama on this, its gotta be the empress reborn. She is ranked 299 now too.

We win, wheres our cookies?!

DeletedUser22685

So maybe Cass or Dawn has come back as The Empress Reborn and uses a Herald to keep us updated on our progress? I thought that could be a possibility. But both of them hate the external forum, so it makes no sense. They would duel more often and keep their motivation low unlike Empress, and they would've got back their founder rank.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is Cass or Dawn as The Empress Reborn, but when I think about it even more it seems unlikely. I'm playing a game of tennis in my head!

DeletedUser

Why you use the term "both"? Is one person and one only and the fact that none of the accounts got unbanned proves it one more time.
As for external forum use: she only writes in this thread, so is not like she is using the external forum really, just dramatizing everything, NWO style. :)

DeletedUser22685

During their (her) playing time I did suspect them (her) of being multi, at one point so much so that I couldn't work out why they (she) hadn't been banned yet. But I thought the fact that they (she) had managed to get both accounts up that high without being detected must have meant that they (she) weren't (wasn't) multi. Too bad I got proved wrong at the most critical time :sad:

DeletedUser

I liked those 2 characters. She did a good job. I wonder why she never attacked me with neither of those 2. I used to duel both characters any time I caught them awake, I never lost! Probably that's why.

DeletedUser22685

Probably. What's the point of dueling someone you know you can't beat?

DeletedUser

Both characters were offensive from what I could tell. I am an offensive dueler myself, so she could have tried. You never know how it is unless you try. But she didn't even try me in working clothes. Dravigas only dueled me when I was in working clothes. (if you are wondering, he lost)

DeletedUser

Ahahaha I like to think of myself as being charming. Thanks futurama, you're excessively kind :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

I know, I even amaze myself sometimes.

Those days are gone, now I hate you all! :ph34r: Not really.

Harsha..

haha, like you say - you don't bite, but you do know very well how to....

anyhow, you helped quite a lot in tearing wanted down - when you came up on the world stage, WANTED started falling - and she knows, she's terrified of that fact ;) - but i must admit that she was indeed honorable when she was around. I'm quite disappointed that she choose to return in this way, using a Herald and all - if she was open, used a more appropriate name and returned to her seat of power in NWO and gave a proper explanation on why she used two accounts, then i'll respect her again

Unless she stops all this nonsense of using a Herald and all, i might as well send - how about Diggo? to duel her :razz:

Harsha..

well - look at their dueling lvls - she has a dueling lvl of 78 and diggo's is 63

and, have you forgotten? - he's an admin - he can use the almighty admin tools to increase his dueling lvl a bit - only a small bit, give her a good spanking and quickly withdraw into his hole...

Diggo11

well - look at their dueling lvls - she has a dueling lvl of 78 and diggo's is 63

and, have you forgotten? - he's an admin - he can use the almighty admin tools to increase his dueling lvl a bit - only a small bit, give her a good spanking and quickly withdraw into his hole...
Oh please Harsha, she's from WANTED, what more should you expect: "Is asleep right now" :rolleyes:

And I would certainly like access to the world two admin tools, but I lost that long ago. Something about The Sword of a Thousand Truths being too powerful... *jks* :p