She has returned

DeletedUser

And lo! She has returned and walks among us once more. Let her enemies beware, and from this day forth shall the earth of World 2 shake with both fear and awe.

Thus spaketh The Herald.

DeletedUser

And lo! She has returned and walks among us once more. Let her enemies beware, and from this day forth shall the earth of World 2 shake with both fear and awe.

Thus spaketh The Herald.

..you sleepwalking with activities?

DeletedUser

I'm sure the herald is announcing someone else (that's what a herald does)...they just created 2 accounts so they could announce the other character, because their ego is that big. Fear and awe...that's a biblical sized ego lol...

DeletedUser22685

She will be here in the next few days asking how to withdraw money and how to trade with Indians :rolleyes:

Wait... the arrival of The Herald saying someone has returned coincides with the arrival of The Empress Reborn, who has apparently "returned" to W2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

hmm....interesting

i guess that she must have been famous in the "early era" of W2, when the world was in it's early stages....i wont blame her if she asks such questions as how to trade with Indians and how to withdraw cash, anyhow The West has changed so much over the time from when she purportedly quit

DeletedUser

Thus spaketh The Herald.

Maybe I'm taking this a little too literal BUT...

Maybe She is becoming active once again?

picture1bpt.png

DeletedUser

and i thought I had poor imagination when I picked my nickname...

Harsha..

well, people can be like that, going for simple names

still, if someone with some name like "she" does play really well, the name it's self will assume popularity among people. you all do respect Azuk, right? - his name invokes respect, due to all his exploits, even through his name has no meaning at all

DeletedUser

But what is the problem if someone returns who has no idea about the politics and situations in W2
she is just like a new comer who is lvl 99 and she doesn't matter much

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

that is - unless she chooses to convert into a dueler

El Rehio is a good example on how lvl 99s can be deadly, lol

DeletedUser

And lo!
As was foretold.
Many have already fallen before her blades, only a short time from Rebirth is she once more ranked amongst the Five Hundred most deadly Gunslingers who walk the Earth.

And this is but The Beginning.

Hark for She is set upon the path unbeknownst to all.
Who shall be called Friend or Foe? Only the bodies gathering flies shall know. And the dead speaketh not.

Thus spaketh The Herald.

DeletedUser22685

I think it is The Empress Reborn.

Herald, tell us who you are so we know who to fear :laugh: