Senior citizen euthanasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so this idea is :indian:Chief Bull:indian: agree people?XD And hawkings said, that we have to go on other planets and start repopulating, send the old guys on mars*joke*

DeletedUser

Population control laws like the government setting a max child limit would go into effect long before the situation happened. I fell like its pointless to debate this as its not a realistic situation. Also i doubt a population as a whole would tolerate being worked until 65 then killed after a few years in retirement. Sounds like a good reason for a revolt to me.

DeletedUser

Population control laws like the government setting a max child limit would go into effect long before the situation happened. I fell like its pointless to debate this as its not a realistic situation. Also i doubt a population as a whole would tolerate being worked until 65 then killed after a few years in retirement. Sounds like a good reason for a revolt to me.

or even more accurately they would simply start adding devices that prevent pregnancy at a young age tehn allowing children by permit only

DeletedUser

Lock it down Hellstromm.

I can't believe this thread caused less controversy than my promoting of eating dogs.
Also; if you seriously thought I'd suggest something as barbaric as this then you're crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you look at his views on the death penalty, it should be pretty obvious how he'd feel about killing people off for not contributing enough to society. :razz:

DeletedUser

If you look at his views on the death penalty, it should be pretty obvious how he'd feel about killing people off for not contributing enough to society. :razz:
If one was to examine old discussions as well, where I stand would be self-evident.

I guess all the newbs on these boards lacks the history us old-timers have shared. :)

DeletedUser

(( yeah, fine, it's turned to a spamfest, closing thread one page early. But please be warned, don't try to spam a thread for closure in the future. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.