Riddle(s)

DeletedUser

Yap.

try this one.

A black dog stands in the middle of an intersecton in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?

DeletedUser

This one is pretty easy....since i just made it up and I suck at making riddles.
What number comes next?

DeletedUser

Your walking down the road and you meet a man. You ask him if you could have some sugar. He gives you 1 cup of sugar.

You keep walking until you meet two men. You ask for some sugar. They give you 1 cup of sugar each.

You keep walking until you meet 3 men. You ask for some sugar. The first person (a man) gives you 1 cup of sugar. The middle person (a man) gives you 2 cups of sugar. The third person (a man) gives you 1 cup of sugar.

You keep walking until you meet 4 people. You ask for some sugar. The first (a man) gives you 1 cup of sugar. The second and the third (women) give you 3 cups of sugar each. The fourth (a man) gives you 1 cup of sugar.

You keep walking until you meet one more group of people.
What amounts of sugar will each person give you?
Will each person be male or female?
How much sugar will you have total?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shack had not good at nummber riddles try this one sine you all ready got my other one.

Which does not belong in this group: Apple, Grape, Banana, Pear.

DeletedUser

the banana. It's only yellow when the others can be different colors.
Apple-red/green/yellow
Grape-green/purple
Pear-red/green

Or the banana's out since it's not a green fruit (when ripe)

DeletedUser

woo that was over thanking it but yes Banana could also be the answer.