Riddle(s)

DeletedUser

i still can't get it........ the only thing i can see is that they are all kind of weird... and each is nine syllables... i can't get it...

DeletedUser

answer me this what is a cow in calf? if you can answer that then you get the answer to the riddle.

DeletedUser

....maybe...... incest?????? lol.... cow incest....... jk.... let me think....
i really don't know....

oh i get it!!!!!!!!!! pregnancy!!!!!! loaf....yeasty rising.... that is like the term * a bun in the oven* and cow in calf... pregnancy.... melon on 2 tendrils.... the women is pregnant and she feels like a melon on two tendrils.... and i thought i knew this from somewhere... this is a poem...it is a riddle too... but was written by Sylvia Plath and the poem is called "Metaphors" i knew that it seemed familiar....

DeletedUser

how about these:

1: I am a suit no men may wear; neither peasants nor kings
Yet no man goes with out me.
What's got by me shall be well known
What lies at me is the reason for things.
All may touch me when i am soft, none when I am stone.
Lose me and you will falter -- yet if I am taken, you will find courage anew
WHAT AM I?

2: whats round like an apple deep like a cup but all the kings horses can't pull it up?

3: A man was found murdered one Sunday morning.

His wife immediately called the police.

The police questioned the wife and staff and was given these alibis:

The Wife said she was in bed reading a book.
The Cook claimed she cooking breakfast.
The Gardener claimed he was planting seeds.
The Maid claimed she was getting the mail.
The Butler claimed he was polishing the silver.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

DeletedUser

1) is the suit of hearts
2) No clue but maybe a wall?
3) is the maid.

DeletedUser

Here you try this one well I work on number 2 then.

In a contest, four fruits (an apple, a banana, an orange, and a pear) have been placed in four closed boxes (one fruit per box). People may guess which fruit is in which box. 123 people participate in the contest. When the boxes are opened, it turns out that 43 people have guessed none of the fruits correctly, 39 people have guessed one fruit correctly, and 31 people have guessed two fruits correctly. The Question: How many people have guessed three fruits correctly, and how many people have guessed four fruits correctly?

DeletedUser

2) WELL spell it wrong the first time told you I was no good a spelling.

DeletedUser

oh and to answer your riddle.... it is kind of common sense... you cannot guess 3 correctly... and miss the last one
so 10 guessed 4 correctly
none guessed 3 correctly....

DeletedUser

yap. here another one for you.

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

DeletedUser

............................was there another building with 21 stories right beside the window?

DeletedUser

He jump in but yes that answer is right.

try this one.

Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?