Restaurants

DeletedUser

I thought people tended to eat more in a saloon than a hotel in the old west :confused:

DeletedUser

they did but there where restrunts the sallons where famous for the drinking they where ever at the bar or at the table drinking

DeletedUser

Sneaky way of getting your post count up ;)

Well hopefully the resturant will only sell the cooked item maybe to dow ith level.

DeletedUser

Sneaky way of getting your post count up ;)

Well hopefully the resturant will only sell the cooked item maybe to dow ith level.
true but not me to spam werid also agree with yah there

DeletedUser

Mmmm i guess it is ok ig alot of people wanna go for this..

But as far as i can remember the Saloon back in those days were the ones that served like restaurants,Or maybe i was wrong coz as i can remember also there was no Hotels back then rather they had Inns am i correct??Mmmmm hope someone can correct me if i am wrong..

DeletedUser

Mmmm i guess it is ok ig alot of people wanna go for this..

But as far as i can remember the Saloon back in those days were the ones that served like restaurants,Or maybe i was wrong coz as i can remember also there was no Hotels back then rather they had Inns am i correct??Mmmmm hope someone can correct me if i am wrong..

they had Inn's before the 1710s they started to have hotles around 1810s area this is not histrotical right but from my history info yeah sallons are basicly Inns but they changed the names so you are right the Inns where also part of Inns ETC... basicly that

DeletedUser

Well I think that a pawnshop will be a great idea for a town where items can be exchanged permanently. Temporary exchange of items will be unfair for questing so once you traded one item for another, you can't take that item back. Products like grain and cotton cannot be offered or traded. The town's members have to offer their own items and each individual player will get an item that was traded with the particular item they offered. Well to make it fair trading between members of the same town will not be possible. An item can only be traded with another item that has the same or almost the same price.

DeletedUser

Well I think that a pawnshop will be a great idea for a town where items can be exchanged permanently. Temporary exchange of items will be unfair for questing so once you traded one item for another, you can't take that item back. Products like grain and cotton cannot be offered or traded. The town's members have to offer their own items and each individual player will get an item that was traded with the particular item they offered. Well to make it fair trading between members of the same town will not be possible. An item can only be traded with another item that has the same or almost the same price.
there has been a idea simleiar to this and basicly the same