Responses to reputation messages ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I need to spread more rep first, but that was out of order. Whoever posted that is a ******.

I contacted Diggo about it asking for him to release the name to me so I can PM whomever it is and clear up the misunderstanding and judge whether their mentality is worthy of efforts at a peace and understanding agreement, hince' the Red Dead Reference on the other thread lol.

DeletedUser8950

I contacted Diggo about it asking for him to release the name to me so I can PM whomever it is and clear up the misunderstanding and judge whether their mentality is worthy of efforts at a peace and understanding agreement, hince' the Red Dead Reference on the other thread lol.
Good game, good game:nowink:

DeletedUser

The reference escapes me... And I have played the [BEEEP] out of that game.

[green] Responses to reputation... 07-06-2010 11:17 AM shhhh! don't tell the secret!
Have you looked in the cave, Seth?
No! It's too dark!

Deleted User - 819397

[green]You can all guess who I am, but if you get it right, there shall be no more anonymous spam 

My question is, will there be non-anonymous spam??

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
I hate you all 07-06-2010 05:27 PMYou would have got a red one, but I don't like red :) There is no such thing as a cool vest, not one in the whole wide world :) MrG

Oh yeah? This dude has a cool vest :p

mnpic2.GIF

High five to those who recognize him!

DeletedUser

[green] What are you listening... 08-06-2010 08:37 AM Whoever it is stop givin clues, or it will stop altogether if that continuuues 

HEED THE WARNING, MUTHA CLUCKAS!

DeletedUser

Am I the only one having this bug? (tumble)

This topic now has 192 pages, but in the upper right corner, it shows me two more links, to page 193 and 194, but they don't exist...? Whenever I click one of them, it sends me back to the last "real" page, which is currently 192.

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 03-06-2010 04:20 PM It makes me laugh to see, some people are pretending to be me, for sure you may want to be ... but your not and dont make it a big dee..l 

I'm not. :razz:

DeletedUser

Am I the only one having this bug? (tumble)

This topic now has 192 pages, but in the upper right corner, it shows me two more links, to page 193 and 194, but they don't exist...? Whenever I click one of them, it sends me back to the last "real" page, which is currently 192.

im getting it too but im only getting one page because I have it set to the max post per page

DeletedUser

Mind you this bug didn't appear before they started messing around with the board setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.