Responses to reputation messages ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is where you can respond to random, anonymous reputation messages that people have sent.

=====

Someone sent me, "i would rape ur buntline fgt" in response to this post.

Response: Er...I find it highly amusing that you call me a "fgt" in the same sentence that you seem to take pride in your belief that you can rape my buntline...

=====

Someone sent me, "You damn Republican pig!!!!!!!!!!!" in response to this post.

Response: Perhaps you missed the Spoiler? I've been accused of many things in my life, but NEVER have I been accused of being a Republican. I take offense to that. And we'll just gloss over the whole "pig" part... The truth hurts. :sad:

=====

Someone sent me, "hypocrit" in response to this post.

Response: Illiterat

DeletedUser

I'm kind of surprised that rep is anonymous. Most forums tag the username to it in order to avoid abuse.

DeletedUser

Any abusive rep can be reported. Same rules apply to rep comments as postings on the forum.

DeletedUser

Do you think a 50% cap on damage reduction is acceptable for dueling?

"This is for your silly democratic voting garbage."

This one is just confusing:
How many towns per fort?

"THE CAKE IS A LIE"

Both of those are grey. I got a red once for answering a question, because someone was pissed off that I'd answered a question that had been asked many times. I also got an "illogical" for a Niels Bohr quote, as if this person is more intelligent than Niels Bohr.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]~ Niels Bohr
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

I got a red which just said:

"me no like"

For the Wit & Wisdom thread. I suppose that little negger (and no, that's not a racist typo) is against intelligence. Oh well. I've got more rep than anyone else (not counting the double-bar-people), despite his little attempt at stopping me.

DeletedUser

Someone sent me, "I don't know you understand dueling so you comment is bad and not right." in response to this post.

Response: Yes you don't know.

DeletedUser

I think everyone who didn't vehemently oppose the dueling change got neg rep'd. I got a gray, but no comment.
Which means I'm trolling in this thread, I suppose.
Please don't neg rep me.

DeletedUser

For saying that you can't say absolutely that there are no absolutes, I got one that just said meh.

For saying that if God really does place people into positions of leadership that George Bush shows he has a sense of humor, I got one that said god doesn't joke (no capital g, isn't that sacrilege or something?)

For saying I thought it was funny that two people had ignore [other person's name] in there signatures and had been arguing with each other for a page of posts, I got one that said that's not funny.

For posting a copy of one of the rules in response to someone's comment, I got one that said that backseat modding is also against the rules.

I've had a couple others, but don't remember what they were. My only response is that I've had worse things said about my weird sense of humor, and have probably done more "front seat modding" than anyone else here. I'm not sure how to respond to "meh", I guess it just means that I'm right, but you don't like it. :p

DeletedUser

Since this is about rep:
The message you get after you give rep is a fail, if you give rep it says "Maybe you will be lucky enough to get this rep in return." and that doesnt make any sense if you give bad rep

DeletedUser

I agree with your opinion of them. Rather ironic for a "far left dem" to be called a republican pig! :unsure:

DeletedUser14280

I got a neg rep on The Church of the Glorious 42 once labelled "Get off your pedestal, peasant!"
And, I'm PRETTY sure that I know who it's from.
You'll know too if you read the thread.

DeletedUser

Haha ...

"Raep"

was a comment to my last post.

I totally loled. I'm going to start using that hehe

DeletedUser

I got bad reps from Onionistic cultists (that's you, John and David!) saying things like, "The Onion is unhappy with you."

DeletedUser

I responded with "The Onion hates you for being a heathen" back when I was the misguided Prophet of the Order of the Onion, before I found 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.