Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

reputation_neg.gif
fake injurys 22-05-2010 17:32 PMWekek
What the hell?

One Armed Ninja

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 23-05-2010 02:52 AM Do you like green reps and spam? Yes you like them, Sam I Am :D ~futurama Thanks Futurama (great show btw) Green reps always good! Even if person below does not agree

reputation_neg.gif
Responses to reputation... 22-05-2010 07:10 PM too much green You can NEVER have too much of a good thing :p

reputation_balance.gif
Responses to reputation... 22-05-2010 12:00 PM he's a ninja and he's only got one arm - but with his skills he can do serious harm ^^ Hello Mr. Poet, green or red I do not know, whose rep could be so bloody low?

DeletedUser

Bulbasaur :)
Whats grey rep, and how you give it, also whats wekek...

Grey rep= rep from somebody with fewer than 100 posts. Does not count at all.
Wekek= One of the most atrocious things ever to taint this forum. Read some older posts on this thread, they should teach you all we know about it.

DeletedUser22685

reputation_neg.gif
1 to 10,000 in pics 24-05-2010 03:18 AMback at ya. i was only trying to keep the game going correctly. it went from 723 to 734.
I know who that was, even though he/she couldn't sign his/her rep... I won't even reply, I've said all I need to say on the matter in that thread and if he/she can't see that they are wrong, that's their problem... :p

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 23-05-2010 02:12 PMwekek
Sign it so I can give it back! :p

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 23-05-2010 02:06 PMthis is a red day, no gray... GREEN! ~turda
GREEEEEEEEEEEN!

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to reputation... 24-05-2010 07:59 AM
Blank right back at ya.

Well I never new about the grey thing. That means... sorry everyone for giving you grey when I thought I was spamming you green. But I swear I've seen people post replies to the reps I gave before I got to 100 post count and they were nice and colourful

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.