reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_maxpos.gif
reputation_maxpos.gif

It shows your forum cred. I think maxed rep is rainbow colour, other forums have it like that (after a certain amount the colours get interesting)

DeletedUser

Means nothing at all to most members although some of the most active ones seem to thrive off it.

DeletedUser

Means nothing at all to most members although some of the most active ones seem to thrive off it.

Make a list of all the posts where anyone who's in the top 10 in rep has ever made a big deal out of rep. You're making assumptions again.

DeletedUser

Where do you even see your rep color? Is it that green dot next to your name?

DeletedUser

No it's the red or green square under your join date on the right side.

DeletedUser

Ok. If I would have held my cursor over them, I would have figured that out. lol My bad. The green dot means online.

DeletedUser

ok just wondeing becues iv been geting some dum red ones

ex of one..gum are tastey
as a red coment

DeletedUser

What, if that rank is truth, Den is the highest rep and she is only:"will become famous soon"
that reputation system doesnt work at all

Diggo11

What, if that rank is truth, Den is the highest rep and she is only:"will become famous soon"
that reputation system doesnt work at all
The rep was only introduced fairly recently iirc, but I agree it should be lessened.

[spoil]-999 Epic Fail
-500 Conscript
-50 Corporal
-10 Sergeant
0 Sergeant Major
10 2nd Lieutenant
50 Lieutenant
100 Captain
150 Major
200 Lieutenant Colonel
250 Colonel
300 Brigadier
400 General
500 Field Marshal
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that most people don't use it much, if at all. I'm in the top 10 (for a little longer) and I almost never get any rep. It seems to be pretty much the same people who give it out and receive it, and they spread it by giving green to friends and red to people they don't like (a gross generalization, I know not everybody does it that way.)

I make jokes about it at times, but it's not important to me. I'm one of those lazy people who don't usually think to give rep to posts I think deserve it, and can't when I do think of it because I haven't given enough out to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.