Reputation - "Spread It Around"

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i mean not in the off topic section, but for saying worthles crap in other parts of the board. You know, talking without thinking is the same as shooting without aiming
This all-caps suppression thing is irritating.
Q. F. T. :)

DeletedUser

It probably is for the most part. If I seriously worried about my reputation, I never would have survived highschool! In spite of that, thanks Shadow Dragon.

DeletedUser5046

popularity contest? i didnt know it still exist...and what will they get anyway? i hope they can give us hint on what they will do wit those reps...

DeletedUser

Ang... all the rep does is increase the number of green dots you have in the upper right corner of your posts.

DeletedUser

It seems nice, might be more useful if we could actually see the reputation comments put up on other players to see why and how they got reputation. *shrugs*

Also, thank you artemis the link was appreciated. Saved me time looking for it.

DeletedUser5046

why does it say you can hide your rep? isnt tat a hint tat te player got a bad rep?

DeletedUser

It seems nice, might be more useful if we could actually see the reputation comments put up on other players to see why and how they got reputation. *shrugs*

The current system is darn near useless ATM. Maybe it'll start to make more sense if some people get more than one little box, but for now, I doubt it'll have any shred of effect on any noob reading the messages. In fact I doubt any noob will even know it's there.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Is the green approve and the darkish blue disapprove?

Because I'm getting good comments but some of them are coming up in a dark blue colour.

DeletedUser

its the green boxes way on the right not the circle next to your name the circle next to the name tells you if they are currently online

DeletedUser

Whboone, in the user CP you can see a list of the rep given to you individually. Nashy is talking about the coloured dots on that list, I believe.

Oh, and negative is red, I found out. I have one of those now. The comment says, "test". :D