Reputation - "Spread It Around"

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

When using the reputation function, I've been getting the error message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to [name] again." I haven't used it much and have got this message for 3 different forum members, one of whom I think I've only given rep to once.

I understand the logic of having limits to how much you can give to one person but I'm just wondering what those limits actually are???

[For those who don't know, the forum Reputation system was activated after this thread]

DeletedUser

I understand the logic of having limits to how much you can give to one person but I'm just wondering what those limits actually are???

A spearmint could be done. Just keep spreading rep around and trying to give it to one particular person after each other person, and keep track of how many others you had to spread it to before you could give it to the one.

DeletedUser

What´s that "reputation" thing? I can't find it anywhere on the game!

DeletedUser

rep.jpg

There :)

DeletedUser

I have another question. In my CP where it shows the latest rep received, some dots are green and some dots are blue. Why are they blue? Is blue the negative one? I would have thought they would be red.

DeletedUser5046

all i can see are green. . .

is t color coding? what does it mean?

DeletedUser

I have another question. In my CP where it shows the latest rep received, some dots are green and some dots are blue. Why are they blue? Is blue the negative one? I would have thought they would be red.

I have grey ones as well, though they are slightly bluey so it may be the ones you're describing. I'll go and ask ^^

DeletedUser

Grey / blue dots are when the user doesn't make a difference to your rep, as in they don't have enough posts or rep themselves (Something vague like that)

and Green ones are for when they do :)

Can you actually see who voted for you? All I see is for what, when and comments.

I think it's anonymous :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for checking that out, Gem. :)

(And I'm glad it is anonymous! :) )