Reiki

DeletedUser

Ruby, thanks for playing but taking your toys away doesn't make you the adult in this debate. It was created because you made an unrelated comment in a different thread, and for which was gaining its own discussion. If you didn't want to discuss reiki, you should not have brought it up at all. If you're not comfortable with discussing it, providing substantiating evidence, supporting documentation, then don't bother making claims, because there are always going to be people in this world who will call snake oil for what it is.

I'm still going to provide a detailed rebuttal in this thread. Why? Because it is a topic for debate/discussion. You want to remain delusioned by the product you sell, that's your choice, but it only devalues your authoritative stance.

DeletedUser

over the last couple of days l have been sat here reading and watching this thread and lm not happy with what has been said about me being forgien and exotic lm british and very proud of it if you dont beleive in reiki why did you start this thread l did not start it
lm signing out and deleting my account on this thread also with the west game as far as l can see your all kids trying to be adults

I'll join Divest on this one: 'HAHAHA!'

Well, there goes any hope of proof for Reiki :D

I didn't have any hope in the first place.

They got their time to supply proof of the amazing powers of reiki.
I hereby officialy judge reiki to be bullcrap.
Naught but snake-oil.

Next!