RED STEEL I: The Great War Begins

DeletedUser

And just then a Recon force that was near by followed reports on the gunfight, the soldiers began opening fire on the US position, David took lead. He shot a gun out of Rolfs hand, it was one he had never seen before, but oh well, kill a dog now and copy it later. Then, his VSS Vintorez Jammed... He took cover behind a tree as the 28 some soldiers of the Recon force fired at the Americans with Bizons, AK-74's and Dragunovs. (Soviets choose Bizons over UZI's, just for the record.)

DeletedUser

(Oh my bad I thought the guy you stabbed was me and I thought you eliminated my whole regiment sorry.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"NEVER RETREAT!" Blake said as he saw the US troops storm his position. he fired his PPSh in every way he could see but his men were dying and they were dying fast. Blake dived back dodging a burst of led and jumped behind a overturned Humvee behind it was a Russian private who's abdominal area was ripped open and Blake could see his insides. He knew that if he continued he would get all his comrades killed. He didn't care for his own life only those of his regiment.
"Fall back Comrades!" he screamed but as soon as he did he saw David's recon force burts into the fray
"7th report to me now!" Blake screamed to what was left of his men and now tried to comfort the dying private.
"Mother!" The private was screaming and clawing trying to put his intestines back into his stomach. Blake could no longer take his pain so he took out his Colt magnum. and shot the private in the head to end his pain. The last 11 men of the 7th were now behind the humvee.
"We now must help David try to take this position" he said now watching David take cover behind a tree "It pains me to throw away our lives but this is for the Motherland! For Russia!" He got a roaring applause and all his men rushed out behind their cover back into the fray.
"Alexi?" he yelled after Alexi who was running for cover behind a broken down wall. Alexi ran back dodging bullets as he went.
"Charkov?"
"If I die make sure Anzie knows I died for my country and for her and for you." he said He gave his best friend a quick embrace then with that rushed forward into the battle, led flying around his head shooting at any Dog who moved.

(Note: Hey if anyone wants to go ahead and shoot me down cause I'm rushing forward. I plan to be shot to add drama but no worries I don't plan on killing myself off yet. ;))

DeletedUser13682

Rolf's left MP-4 got shot out of his hand, and he scrambled to retrieve it, his MG-98 bouncing off his side. He made it, and saw that it was still able to be fired, and he took cover behind a large rock. "They have reenforcements! Get more soldiers here now!" He fired again into the Russians.

DeletedUser

WHAT A BLOODY MESS! It's fixable however. CONRAD! (a private crawls up) get some men behind those Russians, don't let them know you're there unless they start running alright? Yes Sir. Good. (bullet richochets off the barricade) GET OUT OF HERE COMMIES! (grabs an M-60 whose gunner got the top of his head shaved off and shoots a Russian private rushing towards him.) Hey you! ME? GET SARGEANT DOGREN! YES! (sargeant Dogren soon arrives) Yes Sir. Dogren get the men to pull back behind the barricades, I have a plan. (starts tweeting whistle in a pattern indicating retreat) Pull Back Behind the Barricades! (all the men pull back behind the barricades, Lafitte pulls out a bull horn) Cease FIRE MEN! And now for the coupdt'a. (turns on bull horn) Russians, you are sorrounded! Surrender now before you all die! You will be kept and treated well in an American POW camp till the war ends! Surrender Now if you value your lives! If you don't believe me, pull back, I can gaurantee that a lot of you will be transfixed by bullets!

General! Yes? The Russians are nearly destroyed now, they have been forced to pull back and heavily fortify a few large cities and towns, the advance stage is complete and all they have are a few tiny pockets of men scattered across the landscape and then the large town garrisons. Then victory is assured? Yes command believes so since there are not enough Russians north of California to mount an assault on us. They will wait in their forts behind the lines and let their comrades die. Ahhh.. what a lesson this is, never overextend your supply line, one of the most basic facts of war. Too bad the Russians have forgotten it.

A SOLDIERS PERSPECTIVE 1 A RUSSIAN IN SUDDENLY, CALIFORNIA
It is hot here Yeltsin, is it not? Yes I suppose so, Sargeant is all crabbed off cause the Americans have sorrounded us and are starting to shell us. I know this is a slaughter we can not escape and I've always found Communism distasteful, I wish the capitalists would ask us to surrender.. (Several Loud VOices Boom out from loudspeakers around the garrison) TO THE RUSSIANS OF SUDDENLY CALIFORNIA, WE ASK YOU GARRISON TO SURRENDER UNCONDITIONALLY OR RISK BEING BLOTTED OUT BY A MASSIVE AMERICAN FORCE THAT DEFIES YOURS 10 TO 1! SURRENDER NOW, WELL MANY OF YOU LIVE! (the crazed Lieutenant leading the Russian garrison yells) We will not surrender to scum like you, LONG LIVE MOTHER RUSSIA! I will kill any man who atttempts to surrender! Hey Yeltsin look, it's Sarge, he's running! Escape is impossible Sargeant, death is though! (the Lieutenant an expert marksmen kills the sargeant with a bullet to the brains) Anyone else want to run? Hurry let's sneak up behind him. (they hide behind Lieutenant) Now in 1..2..3 SHOOT! (the russian's AK-74 fire into the Lieutenants back) AUGHH.. Dirty backstabbaasss.... And now Yeltsin we can surrender to the Americans.

DeletedUser

(Lafitte once again I don't think it adds much to the story if you are also on the Russian side cause it seems like your trying to make us loose by killing everyone Russian.)
Blake felt the bullets slam into his chest and he fell forward with a crash. Suddenly he couldn't here anything only see the raging firefight over his head. American troops were being mowed down by Russian gunfire but it didn't matter because they were heavily out numbered. He saw US troops moving into positions behind them to block off any chance off retreat. then over the hill he say something that warmed him despite the massive pain he was in it was the Red army flag being carried by a Russian soldier and he was charging over the hill and now far behind him were dozens off Russians soldiers. Blake couldn't here them but he knew they were screaming their battlecrys and cursing the Americans for what they had done. Blake wondered where they had come form then he remembered they were the men that came by see from the west of LA in a surprise attack (In an earlir post I mentioned this but no one picked up on it). Blake felt someone hands grab him by the collar and started dragging ghim to cover behind a car that was on fire. Alexi was now over him treating his wound and he was saying something but he couldn't hear him. Alexi waved over someone and the medic form the reinforcements rushed over to him. Now everything was going black and the last thing Blake remembered see was one of the reinforcments firing a RPG into the barricade.

DeletedUser

(Well, I just use those episodes to illustrate what is happening to Russians elsewhere)
ACKK!! More Russians! Where do they keep on coming from! Oh well. Make my day. (rat-atat-tat)

DeletedUser

FOOLS! Operation stained glass is finished and those Russians still fight! Yes general. If I were them I'd get out alive by taking that thinning corridor that will bring them to safety, so we'll have to close that. However I think it's fair to declare victory. What of L.A? L.A., the Russians can't hold it and we hold the railroads, men are already starting to fill it up, they will be crushed.

Pull back! Let the tanks and artillery deal with them! (the Americans in L.A pull back and allow the Russians to be hit by artillery)

DeletedUser

After weeks of fighting, Soviet forces in the Southwest became too depleted to continue battle, the Southwest has been confirmed a United States Victory!

DeletedUser

General! What? The Russians are making a thrust from Mexico now! UGHH they just can't stop, can they.

The Oval Office, Washington D.C
This is great fellas, our first victory over the Russians and we pushed them back to the Canadian border, this is great... (door opens) MR. PRESIDENT! WHAT! The Russians are invading out of Mexico, and their battle lines in Canada have been pushed back. SICK RUSSIANS!

THE KREMLIN, MOSCOW
GLASNOST IS FINISHED WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE NEED AS FAR AS NEWS IS CONCERNED!

BERLIN GERMANY
Today the Russian government has bzzzzttt.. Hello comerades please turn off this station, listen to Pravda provided news thankyou and goodnight. TERMINATE HIM! (several pistol shots are heard on the radio before it turns off)

DeletedUser

jean, stop screwing up the story, SHUT UP and only do things RELEVANT to the region. And in first person.

DeletedUser13682

The chirping of birds. The scrounging or rodents. The pitter patter of nimble hunters. All those sounds echoed in the forest, until one sound cut them all off. The sound of small arms fire erupted in the forest. After a few three round bursts, all that could be heard was the echoing of the firing. A slight squeak could be heard, as is someone were opening a door that hadn't been oiled in a while. Then, very faintly, pops, grouped in three, could be heard. A few minutes after the end of the first rounds being fired, the animals came back, and were oblivious to the new lmost silent pops. Rolf picked up his cell phone, and called command. "Hello. The silencers have been finished. They work perfectly."

DeletedUser

"Carkov!?" Blake heard. Blake opened his eyes but he couldn't see anything "Charkov you are safe do not worry you are safe" Blake didn't recognize the voice he only felt the raging pain in his chest. Blake gave a small moan then fell back into unconsciousness.

DeletedUser

"It seems we're on the move again for an assault..." Sasha said. He was sitting in one of the many trucks in the convoy.
"Where we going?"
"A forest near California..." Dmitri looked outside.
The 5th Syberian Infantry had been on guard duty and hadn't had the chance to participate in the previous battle. The morale of the men in the 5th was good. They were well fed and had slept in decent beds for a change. They were talking all the way.
"You know I don't like the idea the Americans won in New Mexico...Supreme Command needs to replace the losses..."
"I've heared the chairman is sending more troops from the Motherland..."
"Da. And we'll all be home for christmas."
"I'd rather stayed in bed. I had a nice girl laying with me..."
"Sure Dmitri the girl I saw you with was as ugly as a dog!"
"Shut up..."
The men laughed.
"Men. Make sure your weapons are clean and ready to fire. Ammo check. We're almost at the camp."

Lieutenant Vodrov walked out the hospital tent. He had been here the last weeks to recover from injuries during his almost fatal run. Thank god those tanks had come in the right time. He walked into the tent the General used. "General?" He saluted. "You wanted to see me?"
"Yes Lieutenant...I'm glad you're okay. To bad for your corporal..."
"He will be missed..."
The general nodded. "I need you for a little job. We want you to infiltrate the American lines in the Western Forest. We need those info ASAP lieutenant. It will be vital for our cause."
The lieutenant nodded. "If that's what the general wants. Than it will be done."
He saluted again, turned on his heels and walked outside.
"Lieutenant Vodrov! So glad to see you've recovered!"
"Barely..." Was the cold answer. The soldier stepped back.
"Where are the others private?"
"They're at the messhall."
"My tent in five minutes."
"Yes sir."

The small group Spetsnaz stood in attention outside the tent from the Lieutenant.
"At ease. We have a little job to do men. No more slacking or goofing off."
"What's the mission?"
"Infiltration. The general needs intel on the american forces."
The men looked at each other.
"Sir? That sounds like a suicide mission."
Lieutenant Vodrov walked to the soldier who had gave the comment and hit him in his face.
"Than you will have the honor to die for our great Soviet land!"
"For our Motherland!" They all shouted.
And they started to sing the national anthem.

They softly walked through the forest. "Watch out for boobytraps. Those americans are known for their cowardice methods."
The day before a patrol had walked strait into a trip wire, killing three soldiers.
Weapons ready they sneaked through the bushes.

DeletedUser

Back on the front lines again, is this not the life private for look at this beautiful winery we siezed. A good place to set up headquarters sir. Yes it is I don't like that it is within 20 miles of the front lines but the defenses here are heavy. At least the plans for our next offensive are coming in.

General Sikorsky! (a general enters Lafitte's room) Ahh.. General so nice to see you, it was hard for us to find you in the desert and you almost died because your car got stuck. However, do you remember me? Yes I do. You should since you were the Russian military attache in London. Yes, you were the man who commanded the Prime Minister's bodyguard. Yes it was so odd that we became friends. Yes, what wonderful times.. So go the fortunes of war. So Sikorsky, I believe their was this annoying unit you had called Sitpantz. Spetznatz. Anyways your Sitpantz is a special unit, now we understand soviet military doctrine, in fact don't you think fronts are clumsy? No. Anyway Sitpantz.. SPENTNATZ! Sitpantz are special forces, now could you describe this particular group of Sitpantz concerning how they're armed and what they do? It's Spetnatz... This is going to be a long day.

DeletedUser

Blake awoke with a start. He had nightmare the he and his girlfriend , Anzhela, were stuck in a trench and he was out of ammo and American soldiers were shooting them and then came down in the drench and took Anzie's dead body from him then went to slit his throat.
"Charkov how are you fell?" the doctor from the 5th said looking at Blake. since the whole 7th shock army had been destroyed in LA the remaining six of the regiment Blake,Alexi and some privates and another Sargent named Agafya were put in with the 5th shock army on it's front into the forests of California.
"I'm Ok" Blake said painfully getting out out of bed. despite it being 3 weeks his chest still hurt like hell and if Blake hadn't been wearing a stolen bullet-proof vest from an American soldier he would have died.
"You should not be up Carkov" the doctor said
"eh I'm a fast healer. Now give me some vodka" The doctor gave him a small bottle and Blake downed it then despite the doctors protest walked outside to go meet Alexi. along the way some of the soldiers form the 5th saluted him and when he finally reached where Alexi was his chest felt like it was in a vice.
"Alexi my friend how goes that bullet in you hand?" Blake said trying to sound cheerful through his pain
"It's alright comrade" Alexi said smiling and then he held up his bandaged hand "I can shoot now so we may be able to go on a patrol together if you don't pass out in the next 5 minutes"
"sounds good comrade." Blake said laughing "Now where is Sasha?"
"Invading some dog camp I don't know that is what he said last time I talked to him"
"how are you Agafya?" blake asked the other Sargent
"Better than I've ever been" The Sargent said with a smile "Agafya had been joined the 7th when they first started moving into Canada and he had become a trusted member of the 7th. Agafya had lost his left eye and 3 fingers and had various scares all over his body.
"Hey Charkov" Called one of the 5th Sargents "Can your men attack a small American Intel post? It will be easy Spetznaz has reported there being 5 to 10 guards there so there should be no problem despite you injuries" The Sargent beamed knowing that he was talking to a man that had such a large reputation.
"I could give it a go but remember I'm no war hero my comrade Alexi is he saved my life after all no"
"Of course Charkov" the Sargent called back"You mind if i join you on this little raid"
"Not at all the more the merrier. Well comrades i know were wounded and bloodied but let us rip out some throats and drink some vodka to make us forget our pain eh?"
The last six men of the 7th cheered and even though there were only six on them compared to the original 91 of them they still made their battle cry ring throughout the camp.

DeletedUser

(On the front line not far from headquarters) So, your dad's president. Yup. And they let you out on the front lines Bush? That's right Jesse Ventura. Wow, they must not think you're gonna get killed here. Ohh.. Did I tell you about this Soviet Special unit everyones talking about, (pardon my language) ****pantz. Now who thought up that name? I don't know. HEY GEORGE! (Lieutenant Lafitte appears and Bush and Jesse salute) I'm sorry George but I have orders from command to remove you from the frontline and send you to work at my HQ. Awww.. I wanted to fight ****pantz. WHAT? Never mind now c'mon. By George. Bye Jesse.

(In the HQ, it is now twilight) And a toast to our fair Lieutenant Lafitte for getting us this wine cellar, Cheers. (all the officiers present give a toast) Thankyou General now (hic) Woul, (hic) you give a (hic) speech. (hic) Ahh.. a speech well I'll give you one on Russians ayy! Now...

DeletedUser

"Roger White Rook. Black Fox Out."
Lieutenant Vodrov gave the phone back to his radioman.
"We're getting some company. Six men from the 7th."
"Wasn't the 7th completely wiped out during the last assault?"
"Not entirely private. So show those Front Rats some respect."
"Orders?"
"Rest and wait but keep your eyes open. Those men know the coordinates we're at. And for godsake don't kill our guests."

Sasha looked from a foxhole into the blackness of the thick forest. "When are we going to attack?"
"Why? You so eager to die?"
"Oh Dmitri why do you have to be such a negative thinker..."
"Haven't you noticed how nervous everyone is? I think they're waiting."
"Waiting? For what?"
"A sign maybe..."
"Never knew you were so religious."
"Religious? My ***. I've lived long enough to know there is no God..."
"But how come you turned this way?"
"Just keep your damn eyes to the forest."

DeletedUser

(hic) thaaat meen iss howw yoouu telll a speeee.... (Lieutenant Jean passes out) (applause for the generals speech) Yes men and now (hic) I mu (hic) get back to (hic) command. (hic) GOOODNIIGHT GENERAL! (all the officiers in the room) Hey John, what, I'm so drunk that I don't think any of us are going to drive from here without a driver so I'm going to fall asleep right here..

(THAT'S RIGHT THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL WAITED FOR, HATE ME ALL YOU WANT, RANDOM EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD. THE JOB OF THIS SECTION OF THE POST IS TO HELP PLAYERS REALIZE THERE ARE EVENTS GOING ON AROUND THEM. I WILL DISCONTINUE MY SOVIET SERVICE IF SOMEONE CLAIMS THE SPOT. AS GENERAL I CLAIM THE NEWS PART CONCERNING THE CAPITALISTS, THANKYOU.)

(On the radio) Today American and Allied forces in Southeast Asia are making amazing headway and have reached the southern shores of Malaysia and the Phillipines. In India massive anti-Chinese and Soviet riots are taking place and there is an enormous crackdown occuring...

(On Pravda provided Radio) Today glorious Russian forces have battled their way into America's south sustaining minimal losses after the great victory of the Californian strategic withdrawal. Today a Capitalist resistance camp was attacked and destroyed producing many innocent civillians that were horribly treated...