RED STEEL I: The Great War Begins

DeletedUser

(Jean its not that you are controlling multiple characters it just the fact you do it in a way to help your own character. for example if I did this "An American private suddenly went insane for no good reason killed all the men in his camp then rode over to the white house killed the president then suicide bombed the empire state building which crushed the American moral. mean while over in Britain a British soldier betrays his battalion and kills everyone in it." You may not being doing it THAT extreme but in the end that is pretty much what your doing)

Blake crawled up to a position over the camp. He saw some Russian soldiers in the dist distance
"Alexi?" Blake whispered
"Yes Charkov?"
"We must get to the position" Blake said pointing across the way
"OK but it seem like there are more American troops than we thought"
"Alexi we were outnumbered in LA and HQ tells us for everyman we lost the Americans lost three"
"wow really?" Alexi said now cheered up "No offense comrade but normally it's the other way around"
"agreed" Blake said laughing. "Now comrades move!"

After some stealthy crawling and some full out sprinting they made it to Vodrov's position without being seen. however Blake's chest felt like it was on fire and he felt like passing out.
"Hello comrade" Blake said to Vodrov "Whats the plan?

DeletedUser13682

Rolf was walking along the tower walls, his Walkman playing 'All Along the Watchtower', followed by a short speech by the president, about how America would win in the end. He sighed, and kept walking. After a while, he thought about sending a squad to raid a Soviet camp, so he went up to a phone, and dialed the general. "Good evening General. I want permission to send a squad to raid the Soviet base."

"Sure, go ahead."

Rolf hung up, and got his squad ready. "Allright men. You are all armed with MG-97s and MP-4s, the most technologically advanced weapons in the world. Nobody will be able to match your weapons. The base we are attacking is small, and will not have many men, so this is more of a psycological mission than one of direct strategy. So everyone suit up, and I want to hear a Hoorah." They all yelled. "Hoorah!" "I can't hear you!" "HOORAH!" "There we go, now go get some!" They all loaded their weapons, and snuck out of the base. All was fine, until they ran into a Soviet squad. "Who is that?" someone asked. When they got Russian in return, they all ducked behind trees, and started firing in the standard way for the MG-97, 5 round bursts, followed by a grenade.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Hello Comrade." Lieutenant Vodrov greeted back. "It's good to see you sergeant...Orders are we have to infiltrate the american lines and bring as much intel we can and than return back to base. Simple enough isn't it."
He grabbed his flask and gave it to Blake. "Enjoy. It's one of the finest."
Suddenly they heared a whistling sound, followed by an owl hoot.
Lieutenant Vodrov eyes narrowed.
"Americans..."
He crawled to one of his men.
"Sit rep?"
"American squad sir. Armed with MG-97s and mp-4s."
"Splendid." The lieutenant grinned.
"Seems like we need you sooner than we thought. You came in the right time sergeant."
They prepared the ambush position.
"Wait for it..."
An american soldier yelled something.
"Now!"
They fired their rifles as one man. Lieutenant Vodrov smiled in bloodlust.
"Grenade!"
It exploded with a loud bang, sending shrapnel into the bushes and trees.
"Sergeant? Pincer move on their position. Let's make some prisoners."

DeletedUser

"Always sounds good to me comrade" Blake replied forgetting the pain in his chest. Blake aimed his PPSh at a American and squeezed the trigger. Blake smiled in delight when he saw the American's head exploded in the furry of led.
"Nice shot sir" Akafya said to him "I thought the spetznaz guy said to take prisoners"
"Yup my bad. I guess me aim slipped" Blake winked at Akafya then in is normal shoot him up atitude stood up from behind the bush he was using as cover and staryed spraying the American position
"FOR RUSSIA!"

DeletedUser

"What is that sergeant up too..."
Another explosion made him duck in cover.
He swore loudly.
"Attack them you idiots. Shoot, kill and win."
He jumped forward, shooting 3 bullets in an american. He fell down with a face of surprise.
He dropped himself next to one of his men.
"Okay Kowsky?
The man did not stir.
A small hole was visible in the back of his head.
"*******s!"
He threw one of his grenades and after it went off he run back forth.
Hoping his men would follow his lead and that the sergeant would attack the americans in the back.

DeletedUser13682

"Where did all these reds come from!!!???" a private yelled, right before he got the lower half of his body removed by a Soviet grenade. "Ah [crap]!" The guy next to him yelled, scampering for cover, before his helmet got shot off. "[crap], [crap], crap[crap]!" The private yells. He finally makes it into a hole, and cowers there. Rolf ignores him, and yells out an order. "Find cover! Hold the ground! Kill all the Soviets as possible! Do not give up! We can win! We will win!" This order gave a little bit more morale to the squad, and they hunkered down, and started taking down Soviets.

Last edited by a moderator: