Question To Those in World 1 Getting Forts

DeletedUser14192

I was wondering if anyone from World 1 would be posting all the info they learn about Forts tomorrow after they build their fort.

(example of questions I'm wondering, Can you rename the County (large fort) After you Name it Once? Can you Name the Fort? How are the Weapons in your gunsmiths in your towns? Are they all the same or do they difer like other shops?)

DeletedUser

All good questions, but how about the most important one .... what time tomorrow (today) will the update go up for World 1 so we can be ready for it (I'll be calling in sick tomorrow if at all possible)!!!

DeletedUser

I can assure you, a Fort is not built over night.
It would also be a little silly to reveal what each Town or Towns discover while building Forts.

What you can do is read up on the Help Section in game about Forts so long.

Click -> Forts Help.

Enjoy!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's already known. It takes 8 hours to "found a fort" just like it takes 8 hours to "found a town". Then you build and expand your fort just like you build and expand your town.

DeletedUser

No, it wouldn't be silly for me to let ya'll know what I learn. Maybe I just want to help a bro out. You know what I mean, homeboy?

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyone from World 1 would be posting all the info they learn about Forts tomorrow after they build their fort.

(example of questions I'm wondering, Can you rename the County (large fort) After you Name it Once? Can you Name the Fort? How are the Weapons in your gunsmiths in your towns? Are they all the same or do they difer like other shops?)

yes sure you can rename it as long as you are the founder and leader of the larger fort

There are different weapons but the best one will be the precise Winchester.
expensive too.but there are many galtic guns..

i belive they differ in different towns.

DeletedUser3543

We won't be getting Forts in the morning as promised ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14192

Well first off I've already read the help page about forts... and it should also be noted that as of right now that page is incorrect.
  • The shop in the fort sells unique items.
(You can not build shops in Forts right now, via the announcement made when forts were being implemented and this ability was still being worked on)

• In fort battles you can find great items and your character can get a lot of experience.
(Again you do not receive experience or items in Fort Battles as of now)

Source: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=21535

Oh and apparently Forts can be built over night since it's going to take 8 Hours. (reported by German Servers)

I'm just trying to get a jump on things so I and people know what to expect.

DeletedUser

the only thing i can say so far is the guns are different, just like every other piece of equipment in this game.

DeletedUser

2 fort wars scheduled already, how many more are going to happen?

So far, defenders will probably lose both forts.

One battle pit 3 defenders against 12 member attacking town (attacking town has other towns as well)

Another battle pits another family town against a lonely 1 member town......talk about colossal mis-match....

DeletedUser

our fort is allredy build and we are expanding it.

he problem is that it seems we or someone declared a battle to other 2 forts.. i think the fort battles should be 1 against 1...

But the problem is.. nobody from us declared a battle to those forts (bank deposit should be made before tahtn and only founders should declare battles)

Is anyone else experiencing this?..

DeletedUser

our fort is allredy build and we are expanding it.

he problem is that it seems we or someone declared a battle to other 2 forts.. i think the fort battles should be 1 against 1...

But the problem is.. nobody from us declared a battle to those forts (bank deposit should be made before tahtn and only founders should declare battles)

Is anyone else experiencing this?..

I don't see the 2 current battles on English world 1 are against your forts. One is at the east side, one is on the west side.

move the mouse over, it'll tell you which town's attacking.

DeletedUser

I don't see the 2 current battles on English world 1 are against your forts. One is at the east side, one is on the west side.

move the mouse over, it'll tell you which town's attacking.

the wird thing is that.. it seems our fort is not going to be attacked, if i go to the other guys fort i see a singt with tells Fight battle - To Arms!! and i supouse to be there to take place in the battle not at our fort defending..

like if we chalenged them, but we didn't....

DeletedUser

it's called Far West for some wierd rizon it dosent add FOrt to the end...

DeletedUser

the fort- help gives much of info and answers alot of beginning questions including battle info and who calls for war.

DeletedUser

1 Question, how is one town able to build 2 forts in the same area? That doesn't seem right, maybe I'm missing something here...

The town in question is DILLIGAF (bottom right corner)