Quest groups

DeletedUser1105

Did your friend tell you what level he was at when it appeared? Had he just levelled up at the time or did it randomly appear?

DeletedUser

The ring you can get at grave robber has a blue gemstone and the quest of the ring calls for one with a red gemstone, not a blue one.

I think you're confusing the L 46 quest - Kates Ring which needs a "red" ring at the end of the quest line and you do not need the "Grave Robber" job for the L 46 quest line.

The Ring of Waupee is the secret quest and totally different.

DeletedUser

Did your friend tell you what level he was at when it appeared? Had he just levelled up at the time or did it randomly appear?

Everyone on the worlds got the quest at the same time although each world got it on different days cause of some problem with the quest.

DeletedUser1105

Ah I see. That's good to know. I don't always check my quests, but I'll start doing now, especially with the time-frame thing.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

If that would be the case Whistlingleaf can you give us a link to the German forums? Or just mail me in-game. I got one orange in my inventory but no quests like that appear. The monkey was right, was there any idea in what particular level did the guy receive that quest?