Quest groups

DeletedUser

Before the update to version 1.14 was made, it was said that there will be 4 questing groups. I have leveled up a few times since the update but I have never seen these new quest groups. All I see are a few new quests for level 50+ on Weststats where items from the new jobs are needed. Where are the questing groups?

DeletedUser

On the .de server I got two quests. Don't know what were the requirements, and didn't manage to get them here. I'm sure I was level 17 or 18 when I did those quests.

I saw several high level players mucking out the stables or shining shoes. Maybe the product you get will unlock a quest, but I won't do those jobs unless I know for sure.

DeletedUser

On the German servers? Mmmmm.. I will try doing those. But can somebody tell me what levels in particular are those high level guys mucking stables or shinning shoes?

DeletedUser

The L 46 and L 49 are the two listed quests on theweststats.com -

From the patch notes:

"All worlds have been updated to version 1.14. The changes include:
4 new quest groups."

I was told that the 2 secret quests had to be done on Dec 6th which is before we got the v1.14 update ... so it looks like someone gave us wrong info and we did not get 4 quest groups as per the patch notes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure he meant to say the 2 new quests that were "secret" are still available to us then since 2 of the 4 from the v1.14 update were the L 46 & L49 quest lines.

BTW Morthy - the L 47 quests are still missing on theweststats and the L 46 quests are really out of order given you do the first one last and missing the stat rewards and the last part of the L 36 quest is missing.

DeletedUser

I found a little info about one of the new secret quests, but I have no idea how you get the quest, and if anyone finds out please mail me in-game on any world or PM me on this forum:

Ring of Waupee (Quest)
The ring (search in the desert)

Waupee (Black Hawk): my tribal hunters suspect that assassin Nitunas fled into the desert could be. Start there with your search. Perhaps the murderer is not far. He is probably in great haste and without water in the desert fled. If you find corpses, scour it for a ring.

--------------

I tried like 20+ different products on my paperdoll to see if the quests would appear ... but to no avail.

DeletedUser

So Morthy we're not getting this quest that was one day only ?

Trifles (Stuffed shoes)

Something about buying one shoe brush for 30$ and then in the second quest you gave the shoe brush and get one orange and one skillpoint on repairing.

^^^If this is our X-mas quest coming on Dec 24/25 then um my bad ?

DeletedUser

No, those are parts of the 'secret' quests from 1.14. They are not one day only. The Christmas quest is short, easy and just a bit of fun with a fun reward :)

DeletedUser

Well if Trifles (Stuffed shoes) is part of the secret quests from v1.14 then um where are the brushes ?

From what I gathered that quest is initiated by the NPC who offers to sell you the brush and it had no requirement other then it was one day only.

DeletedUser

The shoe/orange quest group is there. The requirements are not one day only.

DeletedUser

Has anyone actually done this brush/orange quest then ?

There are 100+ posts on the German forum about people buying a brush and I find it strange that there hasn't been a single post about it until now on these forums.

I didn't read anything about a requirement ... could be lost in translation but I'd figure with 20+ pages of threads on the quest that someone would have said something about a requirement.

DeletedUser

I think we'll have to wait a bit to be able to do it.. the requirement is the time period in which you have to accept.

DeletedUser

I found a little info about one of the new secret quests, but I have no idea how you get the quest, and if anyone finds out please mail me in-game on any world or PM me on this forum:

Ring of Waupee (Quest)
The ring (search in the desert)

Waupee (Black Hawk): my tribal hunters suspect that assassin Nitunas fled into the desert could be. Start there with your search. Perhaps the murderer is not far. He is probably in great haste and without water in the desert fled. If you find corpses, scour it for a ring.

--------------

I tried like 20+ different products on my paperdoll to see if the quests would appear ... but to no avail.

Since it's titled "the ring", perhaps someone who can do grave robber could try to find that 1% ring and put it into the paperdoll box, and see if anything happens... the most sensical guess I could make.

DeletedUser

Since it's titled "the ring", perhaps someone who can do grave robber could try to find that 1% ring and put it into the paperdoll box, and see if anything happens... the most sensical guess I could make.

The ring you can get at grave robber has a blue gemstone and the quest of the ring calls for one with a red gemstone, not a blue one.

DeletedUser

I got it... partially.

You need 1 Ring (1%, Grave robber) to complete the second quest (Suche in der Wüste) of one of the two secret quest groups "Der Ring".

The first quest of the quest group, "Der Ring (Mord)", its triggering condition(s) remains unknown... It's given by Waupee, but I found nothing more than that on the German forum.

DeletedUser

What's a shoe brush and where do you buy it from?

According to my guy who plays on the German worlds the quest started automatically and one of the guys in the saloon just offered to sell the brush.

Morthy says there is a time period to accept the quest and we have to wait ...