Quest: Fire heart (only a dream)

DeletedUser

What do you mean? It opens up for you at level 5.

He will tell you what it is you need to bring to him.

4 tobacco, 1 raven feather, 3 beans, 5 sugar, 1 turkey leg, and a hair(just complete the quest, no real requirement).

DeletedUser

nah there is a tiny bit at the end. look on The West Tool and ot teel su there is a last part. gets u experience and energy

DeletedUser

nah there is a tiny bit at the end. look on The West Tool and ot teel su there is a last part. gets u experience and energy

Ah, that's what you mean.

Westtool isn't completely put together correctly.

Only A Dream is for premium members only. Free members cannot receive it.

DeletedUser

No its not.

Waupee (White Hawk): I see that my special tobacco recipe had a great effect on you. You spirit has been strengthened and you are ready for the next task. I want to tell you about Manitu. I would like you to bring me the fruit of the Peyote. I will prepare you a meal from that fruit, this meal will make you have a very special dream. Manitu will rise and speak to you and he will give you a special skill. That skill makes the members of my tribe to be such tough people. We can withstand every winter, no matter how hard it is... Are you ready for Manitu?

Target: Bring Waupee five berries

Hint: As a reward for this quest you receive the premium bonus More Energy. It gives you a maximum of 150 energy points and the energy recovers 50% faster.
you can extend that premium advantage at any time.

Requires:
Berries 4/5

I got the quest and I dont have any premium at all.

DeletedUser

That's impossible. You have to have some kind of premium in order to obtain those quests. They are all marked at the same level as their predecessors, so that means every player would be able to obtain them by now.

Plus, those quests give extra premium points to each of the four available bonuses. Are you sure you didn't just purchase some without knowing or just forgot? Someone maybe purchased premium for you. You could have gotten a free amount of limited premium from completing some requirement.

DeletedUser

There are in fact 4 quests which give you one of the 4 premium boni each for a couple of days. Everyone is able to do these quests (some need other questlines finished to show up in first place though).

DeletedUser

That's impossible. You have to have some kind of premium in order to obtain those quests. They are all marked at the same level as their predecessors, so that means every player would be able to obtain them by now.

Plus, those quests give extra premium points to each of the four available bonuses. Are you sure you didn't just purchase some without knowing or just forgot? Someone maybe purchased premium for you. You could have gotten a free amount of limited premium from completing some requirement.

No, I have absoluetly no premium. I think you just have to complete all the fireheart quests to get that. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

I wonder if it has just been added - because I did the other parts of the Fireheart quest before the weekend, and I just got the berries one this afternoon when I finished my other quests (the Cattle Herd set). I've had premium for a week and it definitely didn't show up before that.

DeletedUser

The truth is that I also got that quest but I have no premium what so ever. It just appeared from Waupee when I checked the saloon. It really offers free premium. But I have to get 5 berries to do it.

DeletedUser

I wonder if it has just been added - because I did the other parts of the Fireheart quest before the weekend, and I just got the berries one this afternoon when I finished my other quests (the Cattle Herd set). I've had premium for a week and it definitely didn't show up before that.

Me too. I think it just appeared with the new character classes.

DeletedUser

yeh when i could choose a charcacter class i could do this quest as well.

(i know i said i couldnt but i can now)

mayb it has to b a short while after doing the rest of it or something

DeletedUser928

Those that have done this are you lvl 18? Morthy posted that they added 3 new quests 2 that show up at lvl 18...?

Himm http://www.weststats.com/Quests/

shows 2 new 18 quests.. for premium parts...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only a dream quest only requires level 5 to do. It was added in todays update.